Fights.. S1E2

Someone just stomps into the classroom. ??: Hey Pooh's I'm here. You quickly look up. ??: Ooo who's this girl. Y/n: I'm y/n. Charli: You probably don't wanna be friends with that freak.. everyone laughs and you stare at her.

??: anyways I'm larray, and we are now besties. You smile at him. Teacher: okay class listenin- Noah: I don't wanna listen!! You look at him and he raises one eyebrow. Teacher: Noah please leave this class. He gets up and leaves.

*SKIP TO END OF DAY*

It's time to go home so you go to your locker. Then you feel someone tap your shoulder. Charli: Hey freak. She screamed it loud enough so it got some people's attention.

Y/n what do you want?? Charli: hmmm, Loren do it. Loren goes to punch you but you catch it. y/n: Not so fast girl. You twist her arm then you let go causing her to fall. Loren: H-HOW I always win.

Y/n: so you wanna fight?? We can do that. Mads comes. Mads: I wanna fight, I win every fight that I'm in. She smiles. Y/n: okay go to the park at 4:00 and we can fight. Mads whispers: she's up for it..

You walk away and Avani and Addison comes to you. Addison: Hey why was there yelling over there?? Y/n: I'm having a fight with mads at the park at 4:00. They stood there shocked. Avani: HUHH, are you trained. You look down. Y/n: no one knows this about me but I'm a black belt in karate.. they stand there even more shocked