Fights.. S1E22

-End of school day-
Your driving home when you gets. Message from Jaden.

Jaden🐒💩
Could you decorate my room please. I have football practise and ima be home late.

Sure 😺
-End of texting-

You walk up to jadens room when you see his phone on the side table. Y/n: Ooo a message from.. MADS ?? You look at the message and it says: "I'm coming over at 6 tonight again ;)". You sit there in shock but you just ignore it.
-Awhile later at 6-
Some time later of decorating jadens room you hear a knock on the other side of the door. (the whole sway house in there rooms so they never heard mads come in)Mads: Jaden, I'm here! You freeze and think of what to do. You pretend to fall asleep on his bed. Mads then walks in. Mads: Oh y/n is here- OMG I have an idea. She walks out of the house and you stand up. Y/n: What does she mean she has a idea??
-At 8:00-
You are getting ready for bed when your phone keeps spamming. You open it and your getting tagged in a TikTok video

Caption from Mads: Y/n did somethig WRONG.
Mads: I saw her laying down in jadens bed so she was prob doing something with him👀
Addisonrae: How could she, They are best friends!
Noah: Oh well, she moved on.
Josh: What did she do !! OMGGG
Bryce: She would never do that.
FanOfY/n: My respect tots went down
Y/n: Mads what are you talking about?
|Reply from Mads.yo: You y/n, YOU
Jaden: What?? That never happened
Avani: Traitor!!

Your eyes start to get watery. You start crying when jaden slams your door open. Jaden: WHAT HAPPENED? (You don't like it when people scream at you) You sit there balling your eyes out. Y/n: Let me explain just please don't yell, I don't like that. You explain everything from the text. Jaden: Oh noo, but my room looks nice. You fake smile. Jaden: Come get some food, you have been working hard.

He drags you out of you room, all the way downstairs. You see all of sway staring at you. Josh: Well, well, well. We have y/n the traitor. You look up. Y/n: What the f**k did you just call me. You go to punch him but jaden pulls you back. Jaden: Let her expla-. Avani: We have heard enough. You guys are best friends and you sleep with eachother? You slap Avani. Y/n: B***H IF YOU LET US EXPLAIN. Everyone walks off.