Fights.. S1E16

You go home and collect your stuff. Then you get a message. ??: Hey baby, how are you. You just ignore it because you have a boyfriend!! You drive back to sway with all your clothes and belongings. You walk in and see the house is already decorated.

Y/n: looking good, Ima unpack but what room am I in?? Bryce: your sharing with Noah so first door to your right. You nod and walk up.

When you walk in Noah is invited random people from school. Noah: hey, I'm just inviting everyone. You nod and unpack. Noah: what are you gonna do with your house since your here.

You look at him. Y/n: I really don't know, might keep it in case. Charli walls in your room. Charli: I'm going to go back to my house real quick. Noah winks but you don't see.

Charli blushes and walks away. Noah: wanna make a TikTok!? You nod and walk over to him.
Noah posts: New house babyy
Comments:
y/n: mine :)
Josh: Yesss
Addison: woo!!
HaterY/n: Y/n makes this vid bad
*liked by creater*

Your scrolling through the comments but on your phone and see what the hater said. You notice Noah likes it and you frowned. Y/n: Love you Noah! Noah still looking at his phone: love you.

You walk out and see Avani. Y/n: Avani!! We need to talk. She nods and brings you into her room. Avani: what's up??

Y/n: it's Noah, he is acting REALLY strange. I didn't even do anything. Avani: just leave it and PARTYYYY!! Y/n: Alright!