Chapter 1

"Sage we don't have all day, put the god damn shoes on and be quick about it!" Louis snapped. Time was running out, his models were going on the runway in just over five minutes and they weren't ready in the slightest.

Louis fastened a pearl necklace around Sage's neck, careful not to trap her long fiery red hair in it as she buckled up her stunning pair of white heels that paired well with her gorgeous flowing dress, adorned with a trail of carefully crafted sunflowers.

"Come on people!" Louis urged desperately to his six beautiful models. "Noah, this is your last show with us so make it special for us and go out with a bang." He added with a nod towards a tall blonde boy, wearing a gorgeous suit of sunset colours.

"Got it boss." He nodded back, straightening out the collar of his shirt.

The seven of them moved quickly but quietly to the wings of the runway. As the last of the previous company's models cleared off Louis's models stood up straight, shoulders back, chests out and pulled huge smiles onto their faces.

As the music played, one by one they walked confidently down the catwalk, pausing at the end to flaunt their wonderful outfits. Louis was always a favourite at these fashion events, with his creative ideas, bright colours and extremely detailed peices. But what he was praised on particularly was breaking gender roles. He never just had girls in dresses and guys in suits, he always found a way to put at least one of his girls into something masculine and one of his boys in something feminine.

Noah always happily took the femenine outfit, weather it was a floral suit, something frilly and flamboyant or weather he was wearing a skirt. It wouldn't be easy to find a replacement - people would kill to have any part in Louis's fashion line, but none of the boys he had interviewed so far for Noah's position would be seen dead in a dress.

Louis looked out into the crowd, trying to get a glimpse of their reactions to his work behind the blinding lights. His eyes stuck on one particular boy on the front row to his right, he had emerald green eyes and long chocolate brown curls. He was simply beautiful. From what Louis could tell, the boy was rather tall, with broad shoulders and a sharp jawline.

The boy looked fascinated by the turquoise blue suit that model Vanya was wearing, her hair in French braids decorated with sunflowers to match the floral theme of the collection.

Lastly, Noah walked down the catwalk for the last time under Louis's company. His blonde wavy hair bounced effortly as he took confident strides along the stage he had taken many times before. Much to Louis's delight crowed were stunned by his suit, including the emerald eyed boy on the front right row, Louis watched his eyes following Noah and looking him up and down as he posed strongly at the end.

"Mr Tomlinson, we er all have to go up now" Vanya whispered, breaking Louis from his trance.

"Right" he muttered straightening up his Simple white suit. The only hint of theme on his suit was a little rose clipped to the breast pocket as he never felt the need to dress like his models because it would take the attention away from them. Not to mention he hardly ever had time to make an elegant outfit like theirs for himself.

Noah stepped off the stage with glassy eyes but pushed them back with a smile, joining the formation behind Louis. The music changed and the whole crowd got to their feet as the group stepped out onto the stage together. It was the loudest standing ovation of the night.

They posed for pictures before walking with their heads up to the front of the stage to take a bow. The audience was going wild, and some were already checking their bank accounts knowing that all of the outfits would be going on sale at an auction the next morning.