Chapter 4

"Shit!" Louis whispered aggressively, his eyes darting around the room. "Harry, go with Liam and find Sage, I'll go get the others" He muttered and sprinted off to find the team. Liam and Harry sped in the opposite direction to get to Sage as fast as they possibly could.

"Grab your shit and let's fucking go!" Louis shouted bursting into the room. Everyone inside was completely oblivious to what was happening but they sensed the urgency in Louis's tone.

"Oliver your hair isn't important right now for fuck sake!" Cassidy snapped from the doorway where she was stood with Vanya next to Louis who was practically bouncing up and down.

"Follow me" Louis snapped with her and they all ran after him, not saying a word. Louis sprinted along the route Liam always took to the cafe in hopes of finding him. He rounded a corner and saw a bunch of camera men snapping at a small girl bundled up on the floor in between Liam and Harry, screaming at the top of her lungs and sobbing uncontrollably.

Dean rounded the corner next. Catching sight of Sage he threw his bag and ran towards her, faster than he had ever ran before. Dean had always liked Sage but Noah had forced him to shut up about it so he could have her instead, and Vanya was the only person Dean had told.

"SAGE!" he screamed running towards her. She was shaking uncontrollably, her nose bleeding as Liam had said, screaming bloody murder.

"CASS?" Louis called back round the corner. She sped to a halt next to him, panting as heavily as Dean was. "Get these away" he said pointing to the reporters with their cameras.

"If you don't want to get sued I suggest you fuck off!" she yelled at them. They all fumbled around grabbing their things and started to clear off, clearly intimidated by Cassidy.

Oliver and Vanya rounded the corner next. Oliver grabbed Dean's bag that had been tossed on the ground and sprinted over to the huddle of his friends with Vanya. Louis joined them all surrounding Sage on the roadside.

"Hold on, give me a second" Dean spoke up over the babble of voices. He motioned everyone to move aside and they did so in silence. Harry snook next to Louis, placing reassuring arms around him after seeing Louis shaking slightly with glassy eyes at the sight of his friend in so much pain .

Vanya rummaged around in her bag and pulled out some wipes, as Dean effortlessly scooped Sage up into his arms who was starting to calm down. Vanya carefully wiped as much of the dried blood as she could from Sage's face, and the group walked back to the office building in silence. The only noise was Sage's whimpers and Dean's comforting words.

When they entered their lounging room, they all tossed their bags into the same position and chatter broke out again. Everyone was begging Sage to tell them what happened now they were away from any nosy press and Louis thought the noise resembled that of the crowd of a concert.

"ENOUGH!" Dean bellowed, sitting down on the navy blue velvet couch with Sage still in his arms.

"Sage what happened honey?" he said gently.

"Noah... he broke up with me and I think he tried to kill me" she said, her voice shaking as much as she was. "He told me he was leaving for some French modelling team so he couldn't be with me a-and when I called him out for l-lying about his back, he pulled something out of his pocket a-and I screamed so he punched me and I kicked him and ran away" she sobbed into Dean's sweatshirt.

"That lying little bitch he said he hu-" Oliver started.

"Not the fucking time Oliver. I couldn't care less where he's going because Sage is hurt you delusional prick!" Cassidy yelled. Oliver put his hands up and took a step back.