Chapter 8

Vanya turned quickly on her heel and stormed back inside, furious beyond words with herself that she had ever let the idea that Louis would do such a thing enter her head.

Harry had silently made his way from the car to Louis's side while Oliver was spluttering out great apologies for Vanya's behaviour.

"We tried to stop her but you know what she's like, I'm so sorry Mr Tomlinson she wouldn't listen!" He rushed, his hands flapping around frantically trying to push his point across.

"Oliver calm down we beleive you." Louis said, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him. Oliver seemed satisfied with that, although Louis had a sneaking suspicion that it was something he was used to.

Oliver often felt like an outcast in the group. He never got much attention, but he didn't blame Louis as he knew it wasn't his fault. Oliver was very easy to work with, he was pleased and satisfied with the first designs Louis would show him, he agreed to everything and he made everything quick and simple. Vanya on the other hand was stubborn and slightly harder to please, she was an amazing girl but she required alot more attention to get everything right.

Dean and Sage we're constantly stressing about how they looked, so Louis spent alot of the time he could be spending with Oliver, reassuring them they looked perfect and everyone loved them, and when Cassidy snapped and got angry, it took a while to calm her down.

That had left Oliver to be somewhat of a background character. He had been there for a while and didn't feel like he had belonged there for quite some time. It wasn't exactly like he had an easy life either.

The only living relative he had who didn't despise him was his mother. He had twins who were seven months old - Calum and Alice- who's mother Donna had tragically passed away while giving birth to them. His mother looked after the twins while he was at work, and he couldn't help but feel sorry for her, but she insisted on helping him.

"Right, should we go back inside?" Louis said sighing, snaking a hand around Harry's waist. The two boys both nodded at the same time and Louis quickly kissed Harry's cheek making him blush violently and smirk down at the ground.

"Did you just-" Oliver began, in a state of confusion. He didn't mind, he thought Louis and Harry were a rather cute couple if that's what they were.

"I only did it infront of you because I trust you Oliver" Louis said smirking, but in a serious tone. Oliver was overjoyed hearing that sentence, he finally felt recognised by the people close to him, and to hear the word 'trust' aimed at him coming from Louis's William Tomlinson's mouth could have made anyone pass out on the spot.

"Harry, I really like your outfit" Oliver said cheerfully, walking alongside the couple.

"Thank you," Harry said blushing "It was all Louis's idea!"

Oliver naturally praised Louis and they walked back to the lounge chatting loudly and laughing, in higher spirits than they had been in the company of Vanya. Of course the situation was still fresh in everyone's minds, but pushing it away seemed the best thing to do. Even though it was seemingly impossible, they hoped somehow they could manage to bring Isabel back, no matter how much strength and arguing it would take.

Louis cared for Isabel deeply. Ever since Vanya had brought her in, he took a liking to her straight away. She was cheerful and bubbly and she was extremely intelegant. Isabel would always try cheer you up if you were having a bad day, and she would do anything she was asked to as quick as she possibly could to please you. He didn't care if she was transgender, and he didn't care that she was bisexual, he cared about her and her future so he gave her the job, not out of pity but out of determination.