Chapter 6

Harry woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed. He vaguely remembered a dream that involved a wedding and Louis and that was enough to make him happy.

He practically jumped out of bed and got ready, dressing in a simple yellow shirt and some ripped jeans, throwing his hair up into his usual bun. He ran downstairs and rushed down some toast, before grabbing his phone and his keys and headed off to go meet Niall.

"Alright styles?" Niall called from a wall of the carpark as Harry got out of his car.
"Suppose so" Harry called back walking towards him.

"Harry you've got odd socks on you daft arse" Niall said bursting out into a fit of laughter, earning a painful kick from his best mate.

"Shut up" Harry mumbled feeling heavily embarrassed, looking around and seeing curious eyes layed upon them. Eventually Niall had calmed down and the pair were walking along the busy cobbled streets, past shops heaving with people, towards the cinema.

"What are we even watching?" Harry asked as they carefully made their way through a large crowd of tourists.

"They're airing the Harry Potter movies again and Deathly Hallows Part 2 is on today..." Niall said rather shyly as Harry caught up to him.

"Such a dork." Harry laughed as they turned the corner and saw the huge billboard above the cinema. They payed for their tickets and bought popcorn, although they had trouble getting to their seats without spilling it all over the floor.

Harry didn't pay much attention to the film. His mind was elsewhere, to a certain small brown haired boy with blue eyes and gorgeous golden skin. Louis was all that seemed to be on Harry's mind lately and he wasn't sure if he was happy about that. He wanted to make a move but he didn't know how.

He was nudged back to reality from his seventh daydream by a sobbing Niall and rolling credits on the screen.

"Why are you crying?" Harry asked laughing at him, but comfortingly put an arm around his best friend.

"Sad init" Niall said half sniffling, half laughing. They walked out into the bright light of the lobby and had to shield their eyes that had been adjusted to the dim light. They walked back through the busy streets towards a restaurant they had seen on the way there. Harry wasn't really hungry but Niall was, after accidentally knocking his popcorn all over the cinema floor.

"Hazza?" Niall asked after they had got their drinks and ordered their meals.

"Mhm?" Harry answered, looking up. He loved spending time with Niall but he was just so distracted by Louis running laps around his brain that he had little time to enjoy the moment.

"Your so out of it today... what's up?" Niall asked him, reaching over the table slightly.

"Take a guess" Harry said glumly, resting his head in his hand and staring down at the ice in his glass.

"Tomlinson" Niall said, to which Harry responded with 'Bingo'.
"Well your never going to get anywhere if you don't make a move." Niall said rather matter-of-factly.

"I'm not that stupid Niall. I'm just too fucking scared to okay?" He snapped back. Today really wasmt his day.

"Hey, hey don't get all moody with me, not my fault your complete and utterly whipped" Niall said raising his eyebrows and holding up his hands.

They spent the rest of their time in the restaurant talking about the previous day, particularly about Cassidy. It turns out that Niall had a bit of a thing for her and he had since he saw her for the first time at the Malik's. Harry was rather offended that he wasn't informed of this little crush but he got over it soon enough.