Chapter 3

Sidharth ignored Sana and went past her to see his mom.

Sidharth - Mom ap thik toh hai? Kya ho gaya tha achanak?

Mom - Beta mai thik hu aur Sana ko dekh kar toh aur thik ho gayi.

Sana and Sid's mom always shared a very special bond with each other. Sana used to spend most of the time with Sid's mom rather than spending time with Sidharth.

Shehnaaz - Abhi filhal thik hai par unki Tabyet par dhyan dena zaruri hai (she says while looking at the medical reports)

Sidharth - Dr. Shehnaaz please ap bahar aaye ge (In a stern voice)

Shehnaaz - "Hayy rabba ab kya hoga? Aur Dr. Shehnaaz?? "(she thinks) Haan chalye.

Shehnaaz was sitting on the sofa and Sidharth and Rahul were sitting right in front of her. An Awkward silence was all over the room, Sidharth was looking towards the ground and Shehnaaz was staring at the reports while Rahul was looking at them both, he finally decided to break the silence.
Rahul - So, Sana kaise ho?

Shehnaaz - Umm... Thik hu. (She smiles slightly) Tum?

Rahul - Mai bhi (He smiles) Toh Aunty ka tum kya bol rahi thi ke dhayn dena padega?

Shehnaaz - Haan vo Aunty ko akele mat chodo yaar mostly insaan sirf mausam ya phir bahar ka khane se bemar ny padte bohot bar 'akele rehne se bhi padte hai' (She says the highlighted line looking towards Sidharth who was now staring at her)

He stood up in anger

Sidharth - Listen meri mom bilkul thik hai we don't need you Dr. Shehnaaz Gill so please leave. (He shouts which made Sana flinch)

Shehnaaz - Rahul Mai chalti hu mai waise bhi Dr Mallik ke badle aayi thi. Bye...... Wapes mil kar acha laga.

Rahul - Aree but Sana sunn toh....

Shehnaaz stood up and went out of his house trying to control her tears but when she stared driving back she couldn't control it anymore she cried while driving back home, the moment she reached home she rushed to her room and sat in a corner sobbing.

Shehnaaz - "Tujhe apni problems bata kar usme ghusana ny chahti thi mai... Mujhe pata tha tu ya toh apna career chor kar mere sath Delhi chal aata ya phir mujhe jaane ny deta aur dono mei se kuch bhi possible ny tha Sidharth!!" (She thinks and remembers the day when she had taken this huge step of leaving Sidharth)

Flash back.
At Sana's house.

Shehnaaz - Maa but ap ny samjh rahe meri aage aur padhai baki hae.

Sana's mom - Puttar yeh sab kise ko ny pasand hai aur Paise bhi toh..

Shehnaaz - Maa paiso ki baat mat he karo mai vo sab khud manage Karti hu na

Sana's mom - Sana tu bohot ziddi hai tere papa ko teri yeh zid ny pasand.... yeh rishte ke liye haan kar de padhai tu shadi ke baad kar lena bus, mai ab aur logo ke taane ny sun sakti ke beti ki shadi ny ho rahi, yeh vo... Toh bas ho gaya ab.

Shehnaaz - par maa...

Shehnaaz's mom left without listening to her.

Shehnaaz - "Sana tujhe ab bhagna he hoga par Sidharth ko chor kar kyuki tu janti hae phir kya hoga.... Uska career tu kharab ny kar sakti.... Shehbaaz se baat karke aaj he ghar se bhag jao ge" (She thinks while crying)

Later at night after taking her brother's help she snuck out of her house and went to meet Sidharth for one last time.

Sidharth - Tu kyu ja rahi hai Shehnaaz aur kaha ja rahi hai? Aur meri galti kya hai? Tu ne kyu kaha tu mujhe chor rahi hai? (with teary eyes)

Shehnaaz - "I'm sorry Sidharth but yaha mujhe thori mature banna hoga, mai tujhe stress ny dena chahti apni problems ke chalte isliye mujhe yeh karna hoga" (She thinks)

Sidharth - Shehnaaz please tu kaha ja rahe hai? Mai tut jao ga yaar tere bina.... yaar please mat ja. (with tears in his eyes)

Shehnaaz - I'm sorry Sidharth. (She turned around and left)

End of flashback.

After Shehnaaz had left his house Sidharth also went to his study room. He was very furious, he was sad too.

Sidharth - Kyu Wapes aayi tu? Kyu phir mere zakhmo ko khured rahi ho? Why Shehnaaz why?...... Moti kyu? Mujhe pehle toh chor kar chali gai tu sab toh thik tha na yaar Mera career start ho gaya tha teri padhai khatam hone wali thi hum dono sath mei khush the phir tu kyu chali gai? (He talks to himself)

He takes out a picture frame from his drawer and looked at the picture. It was a very cute picture of him with Shehnaaz. He was frustrated and his heart was aching, her smile, her innocent face, her childish behaviour, he was recalling every single thing. He tried to throw the picture to break it but he couldn't. He kept the picture back in his drawer and wiped his tears which was forming in his eyes, he went back to his room and locked the door. He sat down on the floor and cried. That Sidharth who had not shed a singel tear in the past 5 years today finally couldn't stop it. He was sitting on the ground thinking about Shehnaaz, crying his heart out.

Both were going through a lot of pain where Sana was very well acquainted that Sidharth hates her and Sidharth somewhere still wanted an answer from Shehnaaz.

The next morning Sidharth woke up and found himself sitting on the ground in the same position. He went up first to his mom's room to check on her. He found her sitting on the bed resting her back on the bed board.

Sidharth - Mom?

Sid's mom - Haan bache. Kya hua? Aaj shoot ny hai?

Sidtharth - Haan hai but abhi time hai.

Sid's mom - Beta Sana kab Wapes aayi? Kal toh mera dhyan ny tha utna warna usse mei Puchti ke achanak kaha chali gai thi vo. Usko dekh kar bada acha laga mujhe pehle bhi tere se zada vo mere sath rehti thi yaad hai? (She smiles)

Sidharth - Haan.... (He too smiled a little remembering the old times) ab ap aaram karo Rahul abhi aata he hoga phir mai shoot ke liye niklu ga

Sidharth kisses her forehead and leaves.

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें