Chapter 12

Shehnaaz - "Bada chant ban raha hae yeh, mujhe ny dekh saka takleef mei isliye raat ko le aaya, chal Sana fresh ho ja ab yeh khadus toh adha maan he chuka hae" (She thinks)

She got up and freshen up herself. Went downstairs where sid was waiting for her.

Shehnaaz - Aunty kaha hae? (She asks while sitting on the chair)

Sidharth - Mom apni friend ke yaha gae hae, tum nashta karlo phir tumhare ghar chalte hae.

Shehnaaz - Hayyee Sidharth!! (She all of a sudden stood up form the chair)

Sidharth - Kya hua?

Shehnaaz - Ghar par toh bawal he mach jaye ga kise ko ny pata mai kaha thi kal raat aur phone? Mujhe koi phone aaya tha kya?

Sidharth - Pehle baith tu yaha shanti se.

Shehnaaz - Par vo..

Sidharth - kaha na baith. (She sat down but she was still very tensed) Shehbaaz se baat kar le hae usne har bar ke tarha sab sambhal liya hae.

Shehnaaz - Ok... (she replied halfheartedly)

Sidharth - Aaj chal tere ghar chalu ga mai sabse milu ga.

Shehnaaz - Kyu? (She asked raising her brows in confusion)

Sidharth - Kyu ny mil sakta? (He asked casually as if it was a no big deal for him to meet her family out of the blue after 5 years)

Shehnaaz - Nahi but vo.....

Sidharth -(He cuts her in between) Chal nashta kar phir cahle ge bohot time se ny mila Aunty se.

Shehnaaz - "Ek tarfa bolta hae maaf ny kiya dusre taraf mummy se milna hae isko.... Hayee rabba mujhe aise he insaan se Pyar karwana tha apko!?" (She sighs while thinking)

Sidharth - Kya ho gaya Kya soch rahi ho!?
His voice pulled her out of her trance.

Shehnaaz - Nahi kuch ny.... (She starts eating)

After they had their breakfast they went to Sana's house so that Sana could change herself up and then can go to the hospital. Shehnaaz enters first while Sidharth follows her inside. Sana's mom has known Sidharth as Sana's friend and Sidharth had always shared a nice bond with her.

Sana's mom - Aree Sidharth!? Baitho beta kaise ho? Itne saalo baad.... Aur ab toh star ban gae ho Haan

Sidharth came up to Sana's mom and touched her feet. Sana's mom gave him her blessings placing her hand on his head.

Sidharth - Mai thik hu Aunty..... Aur apke liye mai wahi Sidharth hu.... ap batao ap kaise ho?

Shehnaaz smiled seeing them both and went to her room to get changed. By the time they talked about somethings until Shehnaaz changed and came back downstairs. She saw her mother blabbering about Shehnaaz, more precisely she was complaining about her being stubborn and how she left 5 years ago.

Shehnaaz - Maa ap toh pehle ke jaisa ekdum isse baat karne mei lag gae (She giggled)

Sana's mom - Aree beta yeh Itne time baad aaya hae toh baat toh bohot hogi na karne ko....(Then she looked towards Sidharth) Beta tu aaj yahi nashta kar le.

Sidharth - Nahi aunty humne nashta kar liya hae.

Sana's mom looked towards them with confusion.

Shehnaaz - Humne matlab mai vo Anu (Her random friend) ke ghar thi toh maine waha nashta kar liya aur isne apne ghar..... Phir maine isko call kiya aur hum sath yaha aa gae. (She smiles nervously)

Sana's mom - Par Shehbaaz bola tu Arya ke ghar thi.

Shehnaaz - Aree maa maine Anu bola tha usne galat sunn liya chal bye, Sidharth chal. (She literally started pulling Sidharth out of the house)

Sidharth - Bye Aunty.

Sana's mom - Beta aate rehna... Bye.

Sidharth dropped her off to the hospital and left to go for his shoot. In the evening when Sidharth was free he thought of picking up Shehnaaz insted of sending the driver with her car he went there in her car. Shehnaaz was very happy to see him instead of the driver.

Shehaaz - Sidharth tu mujhe Lena aaya!? (She smiles broadly while sitting in the car)

Sidharth - Nahi tujhe chorne aaya tha isliye lene bhi aa gaya bas..... Zada socha mat Kar samjhi.

Shehnaaz - Acha matlab tu abhi bhi nazar hae mere se (she sits there with her hands folded against her chest and an angry pout on her face)

Sidharth - Suar jaisa mu mat bana.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth tu na...

She gets disturbed by Sidharth's phone which started ringing, he checked it was Rahul.

Sidharth -Hello? Haan yaar next week.... Haan Goa mei..... Okay chal abhi drive kar raha hu bye. (He ends the call)

Shehnaaz was wisely listening to what he was talking about and was excited when Goa was mentioned in it.

Shehnaaz - Tu Goa ja raha hae? (She asked excitedly)

Sidharth - Haan shoot hae waha.

Shehnaaz - Mai bhi chalu ge.

Sidharth - Tu kya kare ge bey waha ja kar? Aur tere papa kya bole ge?

Shehnaaz - Mai Bachi ny hu ab (She snapped back at him) ... aur ek doctor hu aur tujhe waha doctor ke zarurat padi toh? Mai rahu ge na. (She grins looking at him)

Sidharth - Mera picha chore ge tu?

Shehnaaz - Nahi kabhi bhi ny (He helds his arms hugging him sideways)

Sidharth was very happy inwardly but managed to put a straight face on in front of her. They then reached home.

Sidharth - Chal aa gaya tera ghar.

Shehnaaz - Tu ghar kaise jaye ga? Tu toh mere car drive karke aaya na.

Sidharth - Tere tarha bewakoof ny hu vo dekh. (He points out behind her car)

Shehnaaz - Acha toh tuni driver ko apni car le kar bula liya. Smart!!

Sidharth - Vo toh mai hu! (He smirks making Shehnaaz giggle)

Shehaaz and Sidharth both went back home, the entire week passed by, Sana had told her parents that she'll be out for a week and her dad unwillingly allowed her saying nothing to her knowing how stubborn she was, apart from that she was now very happy, even if Sidharth was saying that he has not forgiven her she still knew that he was acting, she was not going to give up on him that easily she was going to pacify him whole heatedly no matter what. It's Sunday and the next day they have to leave for Goa. Shehnaaz went to the orphanage as usual then she got an urgent call from the hospital so she had to go there.

10:00 pm at Sana's home. Sana's mom couldn't sit still she was pacing back and forth while Shehbaaz was just watching her.

Shehbaaz - Mummy ap soo jao na aati hogi vo.

Sana's mom - Aree tu chup kar uska phone bhi ny lag raha.

Shehbaaz - Sidharth ko phone Kar lo na, uske sath hogi.

Sana's mom - Haan!! ruk Karte hu call, yeh mere demag se slip kar gaya.

She immediately dialed his number.

Sana's mom - Hello Sidharth? Beta Sana hae kya tere sath?

Sidharth - Nahi Aunty kyu?

Sana's mom - Ghar ny aayi abhi tak vo.

Sidharth - Kya!?
.
.
.
.
Guess Karo Shehnaaz kaha gae!? Baki jisne padh rakha hae mere instagram mei vo please yaha pol na Khole 😂😂
Vote and comment kar dena please

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें