Chapter 26

Rahul had been calling Sidharth for a long time now. Finally he answered.

Sidharth - Kya he yaar mai soo raha tha (He said in his sleepy voice)

Rahul - Vo Shehnaaz (He said nervously)

Sidharth - Kya hua Shehnaaz ko? Jaldi bol Kya bol raha hae tu? (His asked worriedly and he was wide awake now)

Rahul - Shehnaaz shadi kar rahe hae.

The moment Sidharth heard this line at first he thought it was some kind of joke and Rahul was just paying around with him but it was not, he felt someone ripped his heart out of his body. He was shocked, how could she do that to him? It was his mistake and he totally agreed to it but why did she took this stupid step to hurt him? He couldn't let her do so, how can she do that to him, he was in terrible agony. He just cut the call and ran to his mother's room.

Sidharth - Mom? ..... Mom? (He said painting)

Sid's mom - Kya hua beta? Itna hadbada Kyu raha hae?

Sidharth - (His eyes were moist with tears he kneed down in front of her while she was sitting on the edge of the bed) mom Shehnaaz shadi kar rahe hae.

Sid's mom - Kya!? But vo Kyu aisa kare ge?

Sidharth - Mom iss bar maine usko bohot hurt kiya usko explain tak karne ka mauka ny diya.... bas usko faltu baate bolta gaya.... Usse Maafi mangne ke badle usse baat ny ke. (He said as a drop of tear rolled down his face)

Sid's mom - Beta yeh Kya bole ja raha hae? Hua Kya hae bata toh. (She asked worriedly)

Sidharth started explaining her everything. After every sentence his voice chocked as tears kept rolling down his face. He was guilty for his behaviour and was even ready to apologise throwing his ego away.

Sid's mom - Beta yeh Kya kiya tuni? Usse baat Kyu ny ke? Par abhi bhi time hae ja uske pass usse baat kar le sab sort kar le, galti iss bar tere thi toh maafi bhi tujhe mangne chahiye.... ja bache usse baat Kar.

He went back to his room. He was still perplexed by all the things happening with him, he knew the only person who could help him now was the one who gave him this news. He immediately dialed his number.

Rahul - Hello?

Sidharth - Help me out man.... I don't know what to do yaar vo aise kaise shadi kar sakte hae mom ne bola usse baat karne usko call karke baat karu ya phir Uske ghar ja kar.... I don't know what to do, kamine kuch toh bol yaar. (He retorted)

Rahul - Abey bolne toh de.

Sidharth - Haan bol

Rahul - Tu usko call karke dekh pehle, baat hue toh thik warna milne chal jana.... Dekh maine tujhe bola he tha agar iss bar vo chale gae toh wapes ny aaye ge.

Sidharth - Abey bakwas baat mat Kar bey mai karta hu usko call aur aise kaise ny mane ge usko manna padega.

Rahul - Ja Kar le baat.... bye.

He then called Shehnaaz but no one answered from the other end, he kept on calling her but she didn't pick up. He banged his hand on the side table in frustration and now decided to go straight to her house to talk to her.
He reached her home in no time. Sana's mom welcomed him with a warm smile.

Sana's mom - Aree Sidharth beta? Ander aao.

Sidharth - Aunty Shehnaaz kaha hae?  (He asked hurriedly)

Sana's mom - Vo Anurag ke sath shadi ke venue decide karne gae hae..... Kya batao mai itne kaam pade hae na.

Sidharth - Aunty yeh shadi achanak? (He asked with a sad frown on his face)

Sana's mom - Haan vo 2 din pehle he rishta pakka hua aur shadi ka muhrat 10 din baad ka aaya toh Sab bohot jaldi jaldi ho gaya.....

Sidharth - "Yeh Sab Kya ho raha hae yaar.... This is Shit! Aisa ny ho sakta.... kon hae yeh Anurag? Aise kaise ekdum se shadi ho rahi hae? " (He thought while rubbing his forehead with his index finger and thumb)

Sana's mom - Beta tum tension mei kyu ho Kya hua hae?

Sidharth - Kuch ny Aunty vo Mai chalta hu, Waise kaha gae hae vo log? Mujhe Shehnaaz se milna tha, uska call ny lag raha tha.

Sana's mom - Beta vo toh pata ny par Haan Sana bol rahi thi vo 4 baje tak wapes hospital chal jaye ge, tum waha usse mil lena.

Sidharth - Ok Aunty tab Mai chalta hu.

Sana's mom - Aree beta aise he? Na he 2 min baithe na baate ke?

Sidharth - Aata hu Aunty phir kabhi...abhi kuch zaruri kaam hae.

Sana's mom - Thik hae beta.

Sidharth left to meet Shehnaaz. He wanted to take no risk so even if it was just 2pm he still waited for her outside the hospital. It was very hard for him to pass every minute. He was restless, he had a lot of questions going on in his head, he felt heavy from the inside. All he wanted was talk to Shehnaaz and stop all this. Shehnaaz belonged to him and nobody else could have her other than he himself. Around 4:15 pm he saw Shehnaaz parking her car. He ran up to her to finally have a talk. As soon as she saw him she started walking away he held her arms stopping her to leave.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz yeh sab Kya hae yaar? Kyu Kar rahe yeh Sab? (Helplessness was could be clearly felt in his voice)

She was still facing the other side and didn't reply.

Sidharth - Mai kuch puch raha hu (His voice chocked as tears stared forming in his eyes)

Shehnaaz - Tuni thik suna hae ab hath chor mera. (she said still looking away from him)

Sidharth - Chal chor dunga but pehle yeh bata ke mai itna bura ban gaya tere liye ke mere taraf tak ny dekh rahi tu?

She didn't reply again. This silence was irritating him, he was frustrated with her silence it was killing him from the inside, he wanted her to say something but she didn't even look back at him. He had been running around whole day, he was tired and he looked miserable. All this didn't get unnoticed by Shehnaaz, she saw crying silently looking the other side not showing her face to him.

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें