Good Girl - Zab & Joel

"You're so good, baby" Joel cooed as you buried his cock down your throat

One hand tugged on Zabdiel's locks as the other held on to Joel's base. Your hips squirmed around on top of Zabdiel as his tongue teased your soaked folds. You bobbed your head as Zabdiel's large arms locked your thighs down, refusing to let you go or squirm too much.

"So...wet...carajo...dirty little slut" Zabdiel groaned between kitten licks melting you into a moaning whimpering mess

Joel tugged on your locks as he bucked his hips hitting your nose with his base.

"Do you get wetter choking on my cock?" Joel grunted "that's dirty"

Your throat closed as Joel's tip hit the back of your throat making you tug harder on the bleached locks. Tears slowly streamed down your face as the air in your lungs depleted making you squirm more on Zabdiel's face. Zabdiel groaned out at your movements,

"Stay still nena"

Joel stayed there letting you choke for a bit, knowing your limit and when to give you air.

"Be a good girl baby" Joel encouraged waiting for you to stop squirming

He pulled out, groaning at the thick strings of drool falling from his member and down your chin. You panted as your airway freed up, and massaged Joel's shaft pumping him at a medium pace. Zabdiel tugged on your swollen pearl, making your eyes roll back as you let out a loud moan squeezing on Joel's girth. Joel hissed at your grip, making him tug on your hair as reciprocation. A knot grew in your stomach as you buried Joel's member again, relaxing your sore jaw and pressing your face against his warm flesh. Zabdiel loosened his grip on your right thigh as he shoved two fingers deep inside you. Bobbing your head, your toes curled as his fingers curled hitting your inner weak spot. Your edge came closer making your walls hug Zabdiels fingers. Joel felt the vibrations from your vocal cords push his own edge closer. He twitched inside you, before releasing his warm seed as he shot his head back moaning your name. He pulled out and watched you swallow everything down to the last drop, before letting your own knot snap. Your thighs trembled around Zabdiel's head as both hands tugged on his locks and your eyes rolled to the back of your skull. He rode you out until you came back down to reality, and unraveled his grip on you.

"Fuck" you panted as you slid down his body and aligned Zabdiels pulsating erection between your sensitive folds

Your hands rested on Zabdiel's lower abdomen as you sunk down on him, and felt Joel's hands wrapped around your hips as his erection pressed against your ass. Zabdiel snapped his hips up making you arch your back giving Joel access to slide in your other hole.

"So tight nena" Zabdiel grunted as Joel swatted your ass

Joel groaned out as he felt your hole stretch out for him, hugging his girth tightly.

"Holy shit" Joel moaned

The ability to form any coherent sentence or word faded as both your holes filled up with all the right places being hit. Zabdiel's large hands squeezed your breasts as his hips continuously snapped smacking into your warm flesh. The pleasure from the double penetration, possessed your body forming you into a moaning mess. Joel thrusted his hips matching Zabdiels pace, making your lower half practically collapse on Zabdiel as the pleasure weakened your muscles. But he held you up moving down to holding your ribs, as your thighs quivered around his sides. The sensitivity from your first orgasm kicked in, as you felt your edge come closer. Your velvet walls hugged Zabdiel before your second orgasm washed over you. Mouth hanging agape, you moaned out making your breathing hitch. Zabdiel was close behind you, filling you up with his warm seed as his thrusts slowed down. As Zabdiel pulled out, Joel filled you up as well slowing his own thrusts before pulling out.

"Holy fuck" Joel groaned as Zabdiel toyed with the cum spilling down your body making a new pool of arousal

"Get in the shower nena" Zabdiel instructed as he felt your arousal push more of his cum out making his eyes dilate again in lust