Coffee Table - Chris & Erick

Your core lit up in a fiery passion as Chris kissed your neck and pressed his clothed erection against your ass. You grinded against Chris, pressing your back on his chest. Erick pulled the knot of your white shirt loose, letting the fabric fall to your sides. The cold air nipped your freshly exposed skin, sending a shiver down your spine. Erick groaned seeing your chest fall and rise in anticipation as your buds hardened.

"Damn Mami" Erick growls

His hands wrapped around your rib cage lowering his mouth to your chest. He sucked on your left nipple as he tugged on your belt, pulling the leather straps out of the loops. My right hand palmed Chris's member as you tilted your head giving him more access to your heated flesh.

"Ay nena like what you feel?" Chris teased

"Papi I need this inside me" you purred

Your left hand tugged on Erick's dark locks as your legs grew weak from arousal. You became a moaning mess as the two men groped your body, pulling your jeans to the floor.

"Chris mira...ya esta re mojada" Erick groaned as he teased your clothed slit feeling the juices soak through

Chris slowly traveled his hand down from your hip to under the cloth covering your entrance. Your headshot back on his shoulder as he teased your swollen pearl drawing figure eights.

"Just fuck me please" You whimpered as Erick pulled down your panties

"Get on the table nena" Chris growled

You let go of both men and got on all fours on the coffee table slightly arching your back and wiggling your ass. Chris walked in front of you with his pants already lowered. He held his base in his hand, as you opened your mouth drool already forming. Erick grabbed your hips and slowly sunk inside you inch by inch. Your warm wet walls stretched around Erick giving your body the attention it desperately needed. Chris buried his cock in your mouth making you hold on to the edge of the wooden table. Tears swelled in your eyes as Chris thrusted to the back of your throat and stayed there. Erick held on tightly as he set a faster pace, angling his hips sending you to the stars. You moaned against Chris's shaft sending vibrations throughout his body. Erick smacked your ass as his flesh smacked against yours. You drooled around Chris's base as he held onto your locks. He tugged on your hair and let out a string of Spanish curses as Ericks thrusts pushed you back and forth.

"Carajo bro switch with me" Chris grunted as he slowly pulled himself out of your mouth letting out a groan as strings of drool left your mouth hanging on to his member

Erick slowed down his thrusts hesitantly pulling out not really wanting to leave your inner warmth and letting go of your hips. The two switched places, as you relaxed your jaw again getting ready for Erick's length.

"Let me taste myself papi" You flirted as you grabbed his base and sunk your head down tasting your arousal dance around your taste buds

Chris glided into your soaked folds roughly immediately hitting your inner sweet spot.

"Oh shit...nena you're so tight" Chris moaned

You were sent to the heavens as Erick's tip rested in the back of your throat and Chris's hand traveled down to your breasts. His ringed fingers tugged on your hardened bud, sending waves of electricity throughout your body as the cold metal contrasted against your warm skin. You pulled Erick out panting for air as you massaged his shaft and sucked his balls. Erick groaned watching your plump lips, covered in spit take his length back in. Chris let go of your bud and held onto your waist with one hand as the other massaged your nerve endings. Your eyes rolled back as a knot formed in your lower stomach.

"Fuck nena you're close" Chris grunted feeling your walls tighten against his girth

You could only hum in response sending a tingling sensation throughout Erick's sensitive nerves. Chris and Erick lost their rhythm of thrusts one by one waiting for you to finish. Your knot grew tighter and tighter until you could not hold it anymore. The knot snapped sending you up into the stars. Your thighs shook as Chris held you up, and continued to penetrate your inner sweet spot. Erick pulled out of you, wanting to hear you scream how good they were making you feel. As the sweet ecstasy took over your body, sending your eyes rolling to the back of your head Chris released inside you. His warm seed filled you up to the brim, only driving you deeper into the edge. Erick soon followed once you calmed down, filling your mouth with his member and spilling his orgasm in you. His juices pooled around your mouth, with some dripping to the back of your throat. The guys scurried to throw on their clothes, as someone knocked on the door.

"You're on in five" Someone announced

"Okay" Chris shouted back

"Well see you after the show Mami" Erick rushed a quick kiss on your cheek before leaving the dressing room

"Bye nena" Chris cheered as he kissed your other cheek and ran out of the room