[1]

Drift walked alongside the river near Misty Meadows. He pulled out his harpoon gun and aimed it at the water, waiting for a fish to swim right where he wants one to be. He fired the gun at a smaller sized fish, he pulled it out of the water to see he caught a green flopper. Tastes good, but isn't worth a lot. After Drift caught a jellyfish and then a small fry, he decided he'd go fishing for rare fish later. He looked at the green flopper in the eyes.

"Guess you're gonna be my dinner." Drift mumbled.

Drift sat next to a campfire, cooking the flopper. Once it seemed about ready, Drift extinguished the fire and got ready to bite into the flopper when he was stopped by the sound of footsteps behind him. Drift turned around to see Fishstick behind him, holding corn on the cob. Drift stared at the flopper, and then to Fishstick. Embarrassed, Drift plopped the cooked flopper into his backpack. Fishstick backed up slowly. Drift now wondered what he was going to eat as he had lost his appetite for fish.

Brite Bomber and Dark Bomber sat at a table talking about previous island and how the Zero Point consumed it. As Brite Bomber continued to speak, her voice was fading to Dark Bomber. Dark Bomber suddenly had trouble concentrating. Her hearing was foggy, her vision started to get foggy. The only sound that stood out was when Brite Bomber said "Zero Point." The word started to echo in Dark Bomber's head until her vision got darker and darker until it was pitch black. Dark Bomber was having another dream. The Zero Point was in front of her once again. Flares from the edges of the Zero Point were flashing randomly. A rift butterfly appeared and landed next to Dark Bomber's foot. Dark Bomber heard voices.

"Break the loop." They said.

It was the voice of the Visitor. He wanted to break the loop by destroying the island. Midas followed in the Visitor's footsteps. He wanted to break the loop by breaking the storm.

"Break the loop." Echoed once more.

Another rift butterfly appeared. Soon, tons would be apon Dark Bomber.

"Break the loop."

Dark Bomber stared at the butterfly near her foot. She stomped on it. A loud roar echoed from the Zero Point. It began to crack and crack, until, it shattered, sending Dark Bomber flying backwards. She looked at the Zero Point to see a half broken orb with Kevin the cube floating above it. The cube began to crack. The roar from earlier was heard once more. This time it was louder. Much louder. As the cube cracked, a hand reached out. A hand. A monster's hand. It wasn't the hand that belonged to the monster under Polar Peak, all those months ago. This thing was new. Cube shards covered the arm. It roared again. Suddenly, everything flashed and then went dark, like turning off a TV.

Dark Bomber slowly opened her eyes.

"What happened?" She groaned.

"You blacked our right in front of Dark Bomber. Are you okay?" Fishstick said.

Dark Bomber shivered at the thought of that monster. Whatever it was.

**********

Thor sat on the roof of a house in Salty Springs, staring at the massive rift above Catty Corner that Galactus would eventually emerge from. Vines quickly crawled up the side of the house and lifted Groot up next to Thor.

"This island's kind of strange, right?" Thor said.

"I am Groot." Groot said in agreement.

"We need to get our powers back and defeat Galactus before everything that defines us dwindles away! This is stressful."

"I am Groot."

Gliding in on a gust of wind, was Storm. She plopped down next to Thor. After a bit of silence, Storm broke it.

"I feel my powers getting weaker each day we're here. I don't know how much time we have until Galactus arrives or how much time until our powers are gone." Storm said, looking at little lightning bolts dance on the palms of her hands.

As the three watched the sunset, eventually Thor hopped off the roof of the house. Groot and Storm followed, seeking shelter for the night.

**********

Wolverine was keeping up well, defeating hostiles in Weeping Woods and Slurpy Swamp.

Wolverine dashed around the trees as fast as he could, dodging incoming bullets. As he approached his target, he readied his claws, and jumped out from a tree at his opponent, clawing at their face. Blood leaked from Wolverine's claws as he stared down at his enemy. Wolverine knew that, whoever that was, their teammates would arrive shortly. Wolverine looted what he needed off of the body and rushed into the woods. He hopped onto a log and retracted his claws, looking around for anyone that might be able to help defeat Galactus.

**********

Jennifer Walters, a.k.a. She Hulk sat inside the Lazy Lake spa, wrapped in a soft, white robe.

"If we fail and this whole island gets destroyed by a planet eater, best enjoy it while it lasts." Mystique said, also wearing a white robe.

Enjoying her last moments with that rob at the spa, Jennifer stretched a bit, and then stripped of the robe to go get her everyday outfit.

Now with their normal clothes on, the two stared at the giant rift above Catty Corner, outside. Jennifer seemed a bit nervous.

"Hey, Jen, remember why we came here. To avoid the stress from what's going on." Mystique said.

The two of them headed on down to their car to go find a place to sleep at the hotel in Sweaty Sands.