[17]

From the view on top of the helicarrier, Galactus was dead ahead and was approaching the island. Brite Bomber squeezed Drift's hand. If Tony's plan didn't work, they'd all die and the island would be destroyed. Galactus stopped at the edge of the island.

"Beware!" Galactus called out... "I hunger!"

Lightning struck the surface of Galactus' armor. It glowed red as it was charged. Slowly, Galactus reached towards the air and slapped the helicarrier with the back of his hand.

"Shit" Drift yelled tumbling down as the front of the helicarrier exploded.

Two propellers were destroyed. The helicarrier began to fall to the ground as everyone on the ship was now in the sky, free falling to their doom. Drift reached for Brite Bomber until a shiny red disk attached itself to Brite Bomber's back. A jetpack quickly formed and activated, saving Brite Bomber.

Nanotech. Drift though, one red disk attaching itself to his back.

The jetpack materialized and Tony Stark swooped down in his shiny, freshly painted Iron Man suit.

"Looked like you all needed a jetpack!" Tony said.

"You are amazing, dude!" Drift exclaimed.

"I kn-" Tony turned to see Galactus reaching above the Ruins.

Streams of energy came straight from the ground and into his fingertips. Galactus lifted his hand, pulling the Zero Point out of the Ruins, destroying what was left of the building.

"Oh fuck you!" Jules yelled.

"Yikes. She gets crazy when anything happens to that building." Drift said.

Everyone slowly back towards the island with their jetpacks as Galactus fed on the Zero Point, energy becoming injected into him.

"Okay, Galactus is getting right to it. Energy readings are going berserk!" Tony said.

Suddenly, the Zero Point cracked, sending a shockwave through the map as more energy was absorbed by Galactus. Drift started to feel light headed and everything felt as it was shrinking, being sucked into the Zero Point and it actually was.

"By my calculations, if Galactus keeps absorbing the Zero Point at that rate, uh, we'll be looking at a full reality collapse in-" Tony paused. "It doesn't matter. The point is. We gotta move... You know how to drive a battle bus, right?"

Drift's vision faded black and all he heard was Tony say "Beginning transport... Now!"

Tony's voice echoed in Drift's head and all Drift saw was darkness for what felt like hours, but was just a few moments in reality. That was the access energy from the Zero Point messing with time and Drift's head. When Drift woke up, it felt as his were on fire when he saw the white light pouring in from the battle bus window. Inside of the bus, bombs created by Doctor Doom were attached to the bus. Drift quickly figured out Tony's whole plan. Drift got up from the Battle Bus' floor and looked out the window to see millions upon millions of battle buses exactly like the one he was in, flying around, approaching Galactus. Drift noticed Brite Bomber laying against the back door of the bus, still unconscious. A walkie talkie attached to the dashboard of the bus made static noises before turning on.

"Uh, hello? Okay, so I took the liberty of tinkering with your reality a bit. It's really no big deal, you can thank me later. I hacked your time loop thingy, made a few billion battle bus clones, and then turned them into very powerful, pilotable bombs with the help of everyone Thor brought over from my reality. We need to get Galactus to eat as many buses as possible before he's done with the Zero Point. If everything goes right, it'll open some sort of portal and send him back wear he came from." Tony informed.