[7]

Ice King, Fishstick, and Zoey looked around the large room they were in. Like the last one, it was seemingly endless. In front of them, was a small tornado of glyphs. At the base, something started to form. The three moved closer, hesitantly. The final result was something that vaguely represented a human, but horn protruded from the shape's "head." Suddenly, with a flash, the shape turned into what it represented. It was a woman. She seemed to be in her early or mid twenties. She had a pale purplish skin tone, similar to all the humanoid entities they found in Dark Bomber's mind. The woman in front of then hard big, black horns coming from her head. The base of the horns were partially covered by her dark colored, medium length hair. She wore a provocative black and purple dress to fit the dark theme. She grinned, looking at the three.

"Well, who are you?" Fishstick asked.

"Well, I'm none other than Kijara, the succubus!" The woman spoke, starting to levitate a little.

Zoey acknowledged Kijara's pale purple skin tone, "You look like a slutty grape."

Ice King chuckled a little. The group noticed Kijara got a bit ticked off by that comment. Kijara walked foward to the group, slowly. Ice King materialized a sharp icicle. A wall emerged between the group, separating Ice King and Zoey from Fishstick. Zoey pounded on the wall.

"That bitch better not lay a hand on Fishstick." Zoey mumbled.

Kijara placed her hands on Fishstick's waist.

"I'm absolutely irresistible, right?" Kijara asked.

"I-I, uh..." Fishstick stammered, backing up as he started to blush.

Kijara and Fishstick toppled to the ground.

Kijara smirked, "The others can't see us."

Ignoring any reply from Fishstick, Kijara sat back and slowly stripped off her shirt. Fishstick squeaked as now Kijara's top laid on the floor and she was now unhooking her bra.

"You better not hurt him!" Ice King yelled from the other side of the wall.

"Dude, she won't hurt him. She's a succubus." Zoey.

"What will she do to Fishstick, then?"

"Probably ride his dick."

Kijara teased Fishstick, rubbing her waist against his crotch.

"You know I'm a god damn fish, right?" Fishstick nervously asked.

**********

Jules stared down at her arm. She shook her arm a bit to see if that lightning blade would return. A sudden wave of sleepiness overtook Jules. Her eyelids became heavy. She yawned, slowly falling down to the ground. She shut her eyes, and she saw tons of things at once. Similar to the feeling of your life flashing before your eyes. She saw monsters. Cube monsters. She saw three individuals with a purple aura surrounding them. She saw a blue orb, The Nexus. Then she saw a monster emerging from a purple cube. It was roaring and Jules could swore she heard the roaring, and finally, a small shack, leading into an underground area. Inside, a woman sleeping. She had powers similar to that of her newly found energy.

Jules gasped, coming back to reality.

"What happened?" Riptide asked.

"We need to go. Follow me." Jules got up, loaded a pistol and strapped it to her belt for safety.

Riptide and Chic decided not to question Jules. The three then headed to the place that Jules saw in her vision.

The three exited the building and looked around.

"Okay guys, follow me, the place should be-" Jules stopped when she turned the corner of the building.

A shack was visible in the distance.

"That's it isn't it?" Riptide and Chic spoke in unison.

Jules nodded. The three continued their walk.

**********

Ocean was sharpening her spear when she heard the door to the hideout open. Ocean gripped her spear tightly. Jules was the first to head down.

"Ah fuck." Jules said at the sight of Ocean.

Ocean chucked the spear at Jules. She ducked down and to Jules' amazement, a purple shield made of lightning popped up in front of her. The spear dropped to the floor.

"Woah." Jules watched as the shield faded away.

"What do you want, huh!? Come here to kill me or something!?" Ocean yelled.

Turk and Chic stood back a little.

"No, I'm here because I saw this place in a vision. And her." Jules pointed to Dark Bomber. "What's the machine that's hooked up to her?"

"Midas and a bunch of others went into her mind to stop some sort of monster from getting into the island or something. I don't know, weird crap happens all the time."

"I need to see Midas. I miss him a little."

Jules heard Riptide mumble something under his breath. Jules sat next to Dark Bomber and placed her hand on Dark Bomber's shoulder.

"I need to get sent in."

**********

Fishstick tried crawling back away from the now naked Kijara. Kijara fell fowards, shaking her breats centimeters away from Fishstick's face.

"Like like that, boy?" Kijara moaned. "I know its giving you a boner."

Kijara smirked as she slowly pulled Fishstick's pants down. His member sprung from his pants. Kijara turned around and slowly sat down on Fishstick's member. In slithered inside of her perfectly. As Kijara's back was to Fishstick, Fishstick grabbed his pistol. He aimed it at Kijara's head and pulled the trigger. Purple blood oozed from the wound. Kijara jumped off of Fishstick's crotch. Fishstick quickly stood up and fixed his pants.

"Oh come on, I was just starting to have fun." Kijara groaned. She collapsed to the floor.

Fishstick shot her corpse just for good measures. The walls between him and his friends crumbled to dust. A large door opened in front of the three.

"I'm not gonna ask." Ice King said.

"Please don't." Fishstick replied, going through the portal with the group.

On the other side, they noticed the other two groups enter the room too. Now everyone was together in a definitely larger area. In front of them, was a floating cube. Kevin The Cube. Suddenly, a crack shot up the cube. More and more cracks surrounded it until, a small hole burst through the cube. The hole got a bit larger until, an arm reached through. A monster's arm. A roar seemed to shake the room as the monster slowly destroyed its cubic prison.