[3]

Drift eyed the cube monster which was now sleeping on one of the couches in the hideout.

"Why the heck would anyone want to shoot up a spa?" Axo asked.

"Trust me, they were probably trying to rob the place. If you see how much money that spa makes each month, you'll know why." Dark Bomber replied. "Well, shooters or not, I'm not going back there. I'm gonna rest."

Before Dark Bomber could get into bed, she heard footsteps from behind. She turned to see Drift standing there. He seemed a bit nervous.

"Are you sure, you've told us everything about those dreams you've been having?" Drift asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes, yes I am." Dark Bomber replied, unsteadily.

Drift walked off as Dark Bomber plopped herself into her bed. The image of that monster's arm popped up into her brain. She thought of how the butterfly and the cube monster escaped from her dream, what about the giant monster? Bad shit would go down if that thing got free.

As another dream commenced, It started off with the cube this time. Without warning, a massive crack spread around the entire cube and then it shattered, cube shards flew everywhere, some stabbing Dark Bomber through the arms, legs, and chest. Dark Bomber screamed in agony. The pain. It felt so real. Dark Bomber looked up. Her vision was blurry, she couldn't really make out what was actually in front of her. It appeared to be a very muscular creature with no legs. From below the waist, was a purple and grey twister that shot lightning. The monster's blue and grey skin looked old and rough compared to the shiny, purple shards that covered parts of it's body. Light blocked the face from Dark Bomber's view. Suddenly, the largest purple crystal that was in the monster's chest started to glow yellow, soon the entire creature was glowing yellow. It roared, shooting a purple and yellow beam towards Dark Bomber.

Dark Bomber jolted up from her bed. Axo was kneeling next to the bed. At the door was Drift and Fishstick.

"Are you sure you've told us everything?" Axo asked.

Dark Bomber nodded. Axo gripped Dark Bomber's wrist, shakily.

"Please. Please tell me." Axo asked once more.

"It's okay. I can handle myself." Dark Bomber kissed Axo's forehead.

**********

Midas sat at his desk at the EGO HQ. His monitor revealed powerful energy involving rifts, cube energy, and storm energy. Rift energy has been radiating all over the region near Frenzy Farm. Midas knew it was one of those superheroes that arrived who built these panels. Tony Stark. Tony refused to tell Midas or anyone at EGO what the panels were for, but Midas hoped it wasn't bad. Suddenly, a surge of storm energy and cube energy appeared, radiating from a small spot near the East side of the map. Midas needed to investigate.

In a helicopter, Midas, Remedy, and Ocean were going to check out the readings.

"Let's just hope nobody's experimenting with shit they shouldn't experiment with." Remedy muttered.

The three hopped out of the helicopter with ropes and rushed to the source of energy. It was a small shack that possibly lead somewhere. Ocean opened the door slowly. Midas nodded. The three slowly headed down the flights of stairs, pistols armed. Once they arrived at the bottom, they noticed a bunch of people doing normal things.

"The fuck are you all doing here?" Rust Lord asked, not taking his eyes off of his movie.

"My team and I have found out that storm energy has been radiating from this location like crazy. Anyone here doing something they shouldn't?" Midas asked, lowering his pistol.

"Everything's fine here." Fishstick said.

"Well, hasn't Dark Bomber been in that bathroom for quite some time?" Crackshot chimed in from the kitchen.

Axo headed over to the bathroom. He gave the door two knocks.

"Are you okay in there?" Axo asked.

"Y-Yeah, everything is fine." Dark Bomber winced when talking.

Everyone heard Dark Bomber's discomfort.

"I'm coming in, okay? Just me." Axo opened the door slowly and closed it behind himself.

Axo's mouth dropped open as he saw cube shards protruding from Dark Bomber's back. Dark Bomber's red and purple blood was all over the floor. Dark Bomber turned around. The white of her eyes were black and her pupils were purple. Something was not right. Suddenly, Midas barged in.

"Oh, shit." Midas whispered.

"Those dreams have gotten to her." Axo said, anxiously.

"Dreams, yeah?" Midas smirked. "I may have something to help."

**********

Midas finished setting up a contraption in the hideout. She stared at it, proudly.

"What's this school science fair project supposed to do?" Rust Lord asked, unimpressed.

"When the superheroes arrived, that Wolverine guy gave me this. From the help of one of his friends, a machine was created that allowed people to enter anyone's mind. Only three of these things were made." Midas explained.

"We can send eachother into Dark Bomber's head. We can try to stop those dreams, because if something crossed from one of those dreams into the real world again, we might be screwed." Axo said.

"Well, we need special suits, that I conveniently don't have." Midas smiled, awkwardly. "Without them, we'll be killed trying to enter Dark Bomber's head."

"I think we should worry about who wants to go risk their lives to do this. Step foward if you want to go." Axo said, stepping foward.

"I'll go." Drift said, stepping foward.

"I will too." Brite Bomber said.

"So will I." Fishstick said.

"Well, I think I need a bit more adventure in my life." Remedy said.

"Same here, I haven't done anything important in ages!" Zoey said.

"I'm going." Catalyst said.

"I'm bored." Crackshot stepped forward.

"And I'm obviously going. Anyone else?" Midas asked, looking around.

Drift turned around to see Ice King, spinning snowflakes on his fingertips.

"Hey, Ice King." Drift called. "Wanna kick the shit out of some monsters?"

"Sure." Ice King said.

Midas handed his laptop to Ocean.

"Ocean, the blueprints for the suits are on my laptop, send them to Siona and Meowscles at HQ. They'll be able to make us the outfits in two or three days, tops." Midas requested.

Ocean hurried out of the hideout.

"Everyone prepare your strongest weapons. You'll need them." Drift informed.

Drifr rushed to his room and took his dual blades while everyone else prepared too. He looked at the dull, grey metal blades and powered them on. The blades started to glow a bright pink color, pink electricity and plasma visible on the blades. Drift smiled at the sight of those blades. They still worked. He remembered the fight with Ruin. The whole team getting prepared with their strongest resources. The difference this time is that the fight they're about to face is completely unpredictable and does not follow the laws of physics. They can die inside of Dark Bomber's dreams. Hopefully, it'll all be worth it.