Regrets

10:24 AM January 31 Shibayama Mansion

"Let the game begin"

A tall, muscular but still with a slender frame guy sitting on a eames chair, guarded by twenty bodyguards inside a room, was talking to his right hand man. His features appear to be sly, with narrowed eyes and hazel colored cat-like pupils with a black hair that seems to be a bed-head that hasn't been fixed and with its fringe on his right side that partially covers his right eye. Wearing a red shirt under his all black suit, people call him as the 'Provocation Expert'.

As soon as he hung up the phone, one of his men walked in front of him and said,

"Kindaichi and Kunimi are here."

The guy blew out his smoke from his cigarette and tap the ashes on his ashtray. 

"Let them in."

Four of his men were pinning down Kindaichi and Kunimi as they were struggling real hard for them to escape. When they saw the guy walking close to them, the hope of escaping on that place was all gone. They felt horrified, frightened, nervous and intimidated by the aura that this guy was emitting. 

The guy forcibly pulled Kindaichi's hair making him groan in pain.

"I told you to bring Atsumu in here, right?"

"K-kuroo-san..." Kunimi whimpered as he tries to grab Kuroo's hand off of Kindaichi's hair.

Kuroo grabbed Kunimi's arm and twisted it in an unnatural position, making his ligaments to stretch out. Kunimi groan in pain while holding his twisted elbow. 

"Kunimi! P-please let me go!" Kindaichi said, trying to use his weight on his body to push the bodyguards away from him.

Kuroo walked beside Kunimi and held his other arm up.

"Why did you failed on bringing Atsumu in here?"

Both of them were silent not wanting to answer.

"Oh? So you don't want to answer my question?"

Kuroo held Kunimi's arm up and twisted it while kicking his shoulders, making his whole arm dislocated from it. He then grabbed Kunimi's hair and forced him to stare at Kindaichi.

"Are you seeing this Kindaichi? This is what happens when you fail to do what I order you."

Kindaichi looked away not wanting see the pain Kunimi is feeling right now. 

"If you won't answer my question, I will break both of his legs."

Kuroo suddenly removed his grip off of Kunimi's hair, making his face fall flat on the floor. 

"Why didn't you bring Atsumu last night in here?"

"I...."

"You what?" Kuroo walked beside Kunimi's left leg, trying to threaten Kindaichi.

"We met Sakusa at the bar last night." Kindaichi hastily said, stopping Kuroo on what he's about to do.

"Stupid" Kunimi muttered.

Kindaichi looked at Kunimi's direction who is now looking at him while both of his arms are stretched out on the floor. 

"You should have lied..... of not meeting Sakusa last night. He'll.... gonna kill us."

"Oh? What a good suggestion you have there." Kuroo grabbed his gun from his waist and pointed at Kindaichi's head. 

"If Sakusa already knows your faces, it will be bad for me if I'll use the both of you to do the dirty works, right?"