Capítulo 1

Don't forget to vote....:-)

-----------------------------------------------------
Fatima's POV

Ariaaaaaa shouted my best friend hafsa yes I said get ready we have to leave for our class u are wasting my time here yelled hafsa. I told u to just go I don't have lectures now till 1:00pm she said okay I will take my leave till u come. I went back to sleep I didn't wake up till 12:30. I quickly rushed to the toilet to get ready. I didn't eat I just left because I am having Physics (Mr. Peter)and the man is no nonsense. He doesn't like Muslim's saying Muslim's are all BOKO HARAM.

By the ways, when I reached the hall I was 5minutes late. I wanted sneaking inside but Mr. Peter Called my name I looked up and met with his angry face then quickly looked down. He asked me why I came late and I can't tell him I was sleeping so I just kept looking down then he shouted out of my class and all the class were laughing at me. I quickly left because I was embarrassed. I rushed to the toilet and cried then came out as if nothing happened. I called Hafsa to come to the cafeteria ( that is our meeting point).

My bad I forgot to introduced myself. As u Know I am Fatima Bashir, Daughter of Mr and Mrs. Bashir Modibbo. I am from Katsina state from the local government daura. My Dad is a politician while my house is a business woman(she does her business at home).I am the third born in my family. I am studying Engineering.I have two elder brothers and a younger sister with a younger brother. The first born name is Mansur but we call him Ya Amir he is married with two children, second born is Hafiz but we call him Ya afiz,I am the third born, fourth born is Aisha we call her Amal and then the last born is Muhammad we call him Maheer.

My best friend is Hafsa Adamu. She is nice,quiet and humble. She doesn't take nonsense from people,she doesn't like disrespect. I like her very much because she stands up for me even though I don't take nonsense too. Enough of the introduction now.

When Hafsa came to the cafeteria she asked me what was wrong with me but I told her nothing she said I am lieing she doesn't believe me then I broke down and told her everything that happened after she left me in the hostel. She told me she will deal with my classmate but I told her not to it is in the past. We ate and headed back to the hostel.

On our way to the hostel I bumped to the wall when I looked up I met with brown hazel pair of eyes looking at me. I was still looking not him until he snapped at me saying "can't u see or are u blind. I said excuse me u bumped into me and u are saying I am blind, if I am blind then what are u huh?he hissed and left me there. I muttered stupid Idiot

---------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
Lots of love💋💋
Safiyyerhhh