Chapter 3: Getting ready for the first day

"Beep!Beep!Beep!Beep!"

My alarm blared. My eyes popped open. I jumped out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I grabbed some oatmeal, a banana, orange juice, milk, and sat down at the counter. I was so excited! But I felt weird. I had this feeling in my gut that I hadn't felt in the two days I had been here. And then I realized. I was lonely. I wanted someone to share this excitement with. But I didn't have time to be sad. It was my first day! I couldn't be late, I had to be perfect, and I had to impress my future boss. OMG! I was so happy! My dream was finally coming true. 

I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Okay. I needed to use my true match foundation from L'Oreal. But this wasn't one of the premade colors. My dad asked the makeup creator from L'Oreal to make a color for me. I also needed my true match concealer, true match primer, my eyebrow pencil, my pretty in pink blush, my smokey eye palette from Chanel, my Dior rouge lipstick, and my true match powder. I would also need my OPI custom made grey nail polish, and my Chanel number 5 perfume. My hair would need some dry shampoo, conditioner, and a very pretty bun. Perfect.

I put on my Dolche and Gabana white ruffle front blouse, my black pencil skirt, my black pinstriped blazer, and my red pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror. Very smexy! I grabbed my new Fendi briefcase and put my new iPhone 6, my silver Kate Spade wallet, my laptop, my notebook, my makeup pouch, and the apartment keys. I grabbed the keys to my new silver BMW and walked out the door, ready for the day ahead.