Chapter 12: Screwed

I am so screwed.

Turns out I accidentally clicked the send button when I was going to email Jacob. And he's sitting in my cubicle. I was holding hands with Jonas when I saw him. He had the same build as when I left him. His muscles were visible through his shirt, and his hair was lightly tousled. He was hot.

I felt Jonas tense in my hand as he walked me up to my office. He stood up straighter, and for a second, I thought he was jealous. But I mean, he couldn't be right? He had all the girls in the world at his feet, he couldn't be getting jealous over me.

We walked over to my office and Jacob spined around in my chair. His eyes were filled with hurt when he saw me with Jonas.

"Jacob?" I said, letting go of Jonas, but he pulled me back next to him

"Why are you surprised I'm here? you're the one who sent the email." there was some anger in his voice, and I never liked it when Jacob was angry. Jonas was grabbing at my butt to try to make Jacob jealous. He kissed my cheek, but I slightly pushed him away.

"What email?" I was stunned. What the fuck was he talking about?

"The one where you said you were still in love with me and asked me to come down here."

Oh god. There was no way I could handle this without hurting one of them. How the hell did that thing get sent? I might have sneezed when I was going to delete the draft, and the delete button is right next to the send button. And I might have punched mouse when I sneezed. Why am I so fucking retarded????

"Look, Jacob. You live in San Diego. Long distance relationships never work. I --

"Well that's okay. I bought a place here. So we can be together again. So your hookup has nothing to do here anymore." He said, scanning
over Jonas.

What the fuck was I going to do???