the transfer student

before we begin, let's just take a moment to appreciate him

...ok that's over

and what's a better when to start then with the first day of school

this first story will NOT follow the formart

let's get into it

Y/n L/n
Quirk- Hpyno Dance: When she dances in a certain pattern she can affect her opponents body's and make them do what she wants by hypnotizing them.
Birthday: 7/11
Age: 15
She/her
Personality: extroverted, a tease, a little crazy, just a bit of a narcissist
Height-5'7ft

(This story ain't gon have all the big events at least not a lot. It's more day to day stuff)

(Y/n Pov)
"Yes Tanaka, I will be your girlfriend!", you say as you pull him closer. All the time stopped and it was just me and him on the volleyball court.

Our lips are so close and then-

-cue the loudass default samsung alarm-

"It's time for your first day of school!", Mom says loudly from downstairs as you wake up out of bed.
"Mother! Whyyyyy!!!! I was having like the best dream of my life!", I yell.

''Guess what! I don't care! Now get the hell up Y/n!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I say as I get ready for the first day at my new school, U.A. High School. The best hero academy in the world and the place where my parents met and my mother became a pro hero. So naturally I have to go there. "It's my legacy" or that's what I like too say. But I don't mind. We're trying to build a legacy and I want to leave a mark.

I take a shower, brush my teeth,do my skincare routine. Hygiene: Check

I put on my uniform, and fix it and put on my accessories. After that I put on my school shoes. Clothes: check

I get my black and white backpack. Bag: check.

I gazed into my full body mirror admiring myself. Perfect, as always.

"Good morning, family." I grinned. My dads making breakfast for me while my mom and little sister Jade watch tv in the living room.

"Good morning." they all reply not even looking at me. I sigh loudly and roll my eyes. My mom and dad look at me with a big fake smile and say "Good morning."

"Thank you." I say with a nod of approval. "Here you go kid." As he gives my special first day breakfast, 2 sunny side up eggs with bacon, a biscuit, and some hot chocolate. Just the way I like it.

"Thanks, Dad.",I muffle as I stuff the food in my mouth. I finish in 5 minutes and chug down my hot chocolate.

"Delicious as always, Dad." I tell him with a satisfied smile on my face. "You're very welcome Y/n."

I check my phone to see a message from my best bitch in the states.

Ria

have a great
first day hoe 😘

me
thank you bitch😌
seen by Ria

Imma miss that bitch. I think as I smile.

After I say my goodbyes for the day, I head for the door. As I open it, my mom says "Don't forget we're going to unpack some more boxes after school."

Did I forget to say that I just moved from (Country) to Japan two days?(City) to be precise. My dad was born there actually and so they moved there and now there back so I can go to school here as a transfer because it's like 2 months into the school year. But I got in on recommendation so they probably don't care.

But y'all already know that cuz it's the title duh.

"I won't. See you later!" I yell as I close the door and make my way to U.A.

Time Skip✨

Im about to introduce myself to my entire class. It's not like first impressions matter or anything. I start to get extremely nervous as approach class 1-A.

Wait am I actually doubting myself ? I'm always that bitch. I sigh and put on the best fake smile I can muster as I walk into the classroom. As I walked in, I felt the eyes of my new peers on me.

I walk over to Easerhead in front of the classroom and turn towards the class. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Easerhead spoke up and said "This is the transfer student I told you guys about. Introduce yourself and say somethings about you." I look at him and say "ok".

I look at my new classmates and say, "My name is Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n and it is nice to meet you.",with a smile. "Im from (Country) and just moved here. Somethings about me are that I love (list your interests here). Oh and I also love dancing. I actually am trying to learn all styles of dancing.

I realize I'm doing too much. I clear my throat and say bowing my head, "Like I said, it's very nice to meet you guys."

I scan over the classroom to see how my classmates looked like. There's a girl that reminds me of a frog. A tall boy with white hair and a mask. But there is one boy who catches my eye...

"Since your a transfer, you have to sit in the back." Easerhead states. "That's ok as long as I have a seat Easerhead." I say. "Also don't call me Easerhead
My name is Mr.Aizawa." I apologize and he tells me to go sit down.

I walk over to my seat and Mr.Aizawa says "I'm tired, introduce yourselfs to Y/n.",as he gets in his yellow sleeping bag and falls asleep on the floor like a caterpillar.

Wtf? I think with a confused look on my face but the rest of the class seems indifferent.

They all turn to me and start talking all at once. "What kind of guys do you like?" "What type of music do you like?" "What's your favorite kind of food?" Im kind of scared.

Then this guy with dark blue hair and glasses takes charge and says "Everyone quiet! You are all overwhelming this girl so introduce yourselfs one at a time in seating order" while making the boi hand movements. "I'll introduce myself,
I'm Tenya Iida and it is nice to make your acquaintance. My quirk is Engine and I have engines in my calves so I can run in high speeds."

Got to go fast???

"My name is Yunga Aoyama."✨🕺🏼✨
"Im Mina Ashido."💅🏾😻😝
"Nice to meet you. Tsuyu Asui🐸🐸🐸

Yea yea all of the intros NEXT

"So you're from (Country)? What's it like? Is it super nice and how different is it from here?" asked Hagakure

(Be creative. Think of an answer)

"I have a quick question, what's with him?" I ask with a sceptical look on my face pointing to the short dude with purple things on his head. He had a perverted look on his face and I just looked in disgust.

"Oh don't mind him, that's Mineta. He isn't going to do anything." says Ashido. Still I dont like it.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what's your quick?" asks Midoriya "Oh it's called Hypo-Dance. When I dance certain patterns of dance, it can basically control people."

"Hmmmm interesting." he begins to mutter while writing in a notebook. Strange kid, I think while giggling to myself.

"How come you know Japanese?" asks Mina. "My parents taught me Japanese."

I answered everyone's questions and stuff.

But there is one person I am really hoping to talk to...

That was probably so bad but yeaaa.
Oh yeah and if you have any suggestions say them here.