It's my duty

Okay... I'm not going to lie. I really hate this chapter, and I'm so so so sorry if you guys don't like it :( please don't hesitate to give me criticism on this one!! I mentioned on my tik tok that my work schedule is going to be kinda shit/hectic the next week or two, so I wanted to post this one early... I low key wanted to post it too so I can post the next couple of chapters already lol. They are definitely better!! 

Anyways!! I hope you enjoy this shitty chapter!! I LOVE YOU GUYS WILL ALL OF MY HEART!! I've gotten so much love on this, which literally makes me so giddy!! I've also gotten so many comments about how you guys love how I portray Flip in this story... which... that's just an honor... anyways. I'll shut up and let you guys read ;)

-Dal

---------------------------------

God this man was going to be the end of you. You barely made it back to your place after dinner before he had his hands all over you. Again. At least he made sure to lock the door behind him.

When he turned towards you after locking your door, he crashed his lips onto yours, gripping the sides of your neck. He blindly led you towards the kitchen, as the counter hit your back. It was the first surface you came in contact with, which was good enough. He pulled away for a second, unbuttoning one of his infamous plaid shirts.

"Take your clothes off." he ordered. His voice was deeper than the last time you heard it.

You mirrored his actions as you both got naked in the kitchen, throwing items of clothing everywhere. Your mind was busy though. You still felt that uneasy feeling from those suited men staring at you. You know he did too, but he refused to talk about it when you brought it up multiple times during dinner.

His lips crashed into yours again, pushing you into the counter, causing the edge to push into your lower back. You quietly gasped... or was it a moan?

His hands were caressing your bare body up and down as your mind was slowly being yanked away from your worry, sending chills across your body. You didn't feel right though. You could tell something was off with him, as if he was still carrying his worry. His shoulders were tense, and you could tell he just needed a release. You bit his lip, causing him to inhale his breath sharply, pulling away from the kiss.

You two were staring at each other. You strained your neck trying to keep eye contact with him as long as you could. Your hands slid up his arms and stopped at his shoulders. You held your breath as you slowly changed positions with him. Flip's back now leaning against the counter, and you standing in front of him. He looked down at you as you sat on your knees. His pulsating length close to your face. His hand reached to your face, his thumb rubbing your cheek sweetly. Your eyes still on him as you ran your tongue across his cock up and down the base slowly. His breath hitched as his hand was now tangling in your hair. You closed your eyes as your mouth was taking him entirely.

Flip's grip on your hair tightened as he grunted, yanking your head back slightly. "Look at me." You felt yourself melting at his words. Your right hand shot in between your legs. You opened your eyes up towards him, as you were now rubbing your clit with your middle finger.

You watched as Flip bit his lip as your head bobbed up and down on his cock. His breath sporadic as he gripped your hair tighter, yanking your head along with your strokes, pushing his length further down your throat, making you gag a bit.

"Taking all of me like a good girl." he moaned. He continued to guide your head up and down while pulling your hair, quickening the pace. There's that pleasurable pain that you liked so much. You sped up your middle finger on your clit, keeping up. You watched as he tilted his head enough to see you fingering yourself, which caused him to moan again.