Surprise, surprise

Hello beautiful people!!! This was supposed to go up on Friday, but I'm sure you guys won't complain about that...

Hope you enjoy your dose of our mans,-Dal 

-----------------

You couldn't help the groan that left your mouth as Flip's phone rang. He wasn't far behind to groan with you as his hand patted his bedside table, trying to find the source of the ringing.

"Goddammit." He mumbled under his breath as he finally grabbed his phone.

"Hello?" You could hear his sleepy voice as he answered the phone. You turned over and opened your eyes, squinting at the light shining through the window. You took a deep breath, trying to gather as much energy as you could.

"What's up, Chief?" Flip's voice was more alert now.

Your hands reached up to your shoulders, rubbing the stiffness as you stood up from the bed. Flip stayed quiet on the phone as you walked out of the room and down the stairs. You cleared your throat, twisting your face. You needed water to help with your dry throat.

You stumbled around in the kitchen, pouring a glass of water. You took a few sips before walking back up the stairs. By the time you made it to the top, you could hear the water turn on in the bathroom, telling you that Flip was getting ready for something.

"Baby?" Flip's voice echoed in the bathroom. You walked into the bedroom as you yawned. You set your glass of water on your bedside table, before walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah?" You squinted your eyes, adjusting to the brightness.

"They're making me go to work, so you're gonna be by yourself today." You could hear the annoyance in Flip's voice as he stepped over to you. Your eyes adjusted on his bare chest. His pebbled nipples told you that he was cold.

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you against his chest. You laid your head against his chest, hearing the soft thumps of his heartbeat against his sternum. You couldn't help the smile forming on your face. It's been a good two weeks since either of you have been to work. Flip told them he had a family emergency, while you worked out your vacation hours with Walter. You knew he wanted to spend one more day with you before going back to your hectic schedules.

"I'll be okay, baby." You lifted your head off his chest, looking up at him. You could tell he was still annoyed as he leaned down, kissing your forehead.

"I won't." he pouted. "I'm gonna miss you all day." His arms around you got a little tighter as he looked down at you.

"Come take a shower with me." Flip leaned his head down, planting a quick peck on your lips. "Send me to work in a good mood." He smirked.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at him, laughing. You, of course, nodded your head eagerly. Flip smirked down at you, helping you take off his flannel on you. You felt goosebumps spread across your skin when the morning chill hit it.

He pushed the curtain back, holding it open for you to step in. You had your arms wrapped around yourself until the hot water massaged your skin. You rolled your head letting the water loosen your stiff muscles.

You heard the shower curtain slide closed as Flip stepped in, hovering over you. He immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, stepping closer to let the hot water warm the both of you up.

"I'm gonna miss you today." You whispered as you tilted your head back, wetting your hair. You felt your hair stick to your back as Flip leaned forward, leaving kisses from your forehead down to your neck.