Chapter 1

She stands there alone while everything go through her head, she leaned her head against the cold hard wall while trying to forget everything. “I hate you!!” it kept on ringing in her ear, tears keep on running down her pained sad face along with the cold water coming from the shower.

She no longer knows what to do, everything was a mess, and she kept on saying to herself “I don’t want to lose her! She’s my everything! Why do I always fuck things up?!”

She kept on talking to herself while punching the wall as her hands slowly starts to bleed. She cried and cried upon the thought of losing her, she can’t bear it. She doesn’t know what to do, there was too much in her head. She was always in control of everything, there was never a time where she can lose her head, but when it comes to her lover Stella, she cannot control everything.

Why am I so stupid?!”  She still kept on talking to herself not knowing what to do. She turned the shower knob and took a towel and just placed it on-top of her head. As she steps out of the bathroom, she turned off the lights and continued to her dark room that was only illuminated by the street lights that was going through her window.

It was in the middle of the night; she continued to walk towards her bed while small drops of water slowly ran down her naked body. She lay upon her bed silently, looking up to the ceiling thinking of what to do.

There was nothing else in her head except for Stella, “I don’t want to lose her” she said to herself while tears escapes her brown eyes again. As she sits up she picked up the phone and dialed Stella’s phone number. When the ringing stopped, her face yet again was filled with pain, “Hello this is Stella. I’m currently out right now so please leave a message after the beep.” She then held the phone tight and said, “Hello Stella? This is Alice, I’m really sorry for what happened, I didn’t mean it, please forgive me, I love you.”

After leaving the message, Alice lies down on her bed and stared blankly upon the ceiling. Time passes by until it was 12 in the morning, she couldn’t sleep. Her mind was filled with Stella alone, she closed her eyes and silently prayed, “Dear God please, let everything be ok, and I’m ready to do anything, anything just to make her stay.”  She cried yet again, while hoping god could grant her prayer. She sat up picked the phone again and dialed Stella’s phone number again, hoping she’ll answer but it was still an answer machine that answered.

“Stella I’m really really sorry”

“Please, talk to me, I didn’t mean what I said”

“I’m sorry if you’re hurt because of me”

“I’m sorry, I love you a lot, and I don’t hate you, so please talk to me when you get back”

Alice kept on leaving messages, hoping that Stella would call back, she waited and waited until it was already 6 in the morning, she was not able to get some sleep. When the sun finally touched her sad face she went to the bathroom, her eyes were puffed; she looked so strained and while looking at her face tears once again escaped her eyes.

She left the bathroom and took some clothes in her closet, she quickly wore her jeans and white shirt and gray jacket. She first looked at her phone, there were no messages nor missed call. She took her car keys on her night table and quickly went down to her garage, she opened the door of her car and started it right away, and she quickly drove to Stella’s house.

___________________________________________________________

Yey first chapter! :) Had this story in my laptop for a year now, and I thought I'd upload it here as my first story. What do you guys think? I hope you liked it~