Chapter 8

“I guess I’ll leave the both of you here, and don’t leave this room until everything is ok” said Sarah as she closes the door.

Alice was frozen stiff and with only tears wanting to move as she sees Stella standing in front of her. Stella is wearing a red evening gown with her black layered hair tied into a pony tail. Stella was smiling a little as she looks at Alice.

Stella…” with her name spoken by Alice that was almost a whisper, Stella hugged Alice and with that, Alice could no longer hold her tears back, she then hugged Stella tight while crying. Stella just hugged Alice as she tries to calm her crying lover and said

“I’m sorry that I was being a bitch. This time I promise you, I will never leave you alone.” With those words said, Alice calmed down a little and looked at Stella who was smiling a little at her. Alice was still silent and her cheeks that was wet with tears is cupped by Stella’s warm hands.

“I love you baby, I will never leave you alone and this time I swear I mean it” With Stella’s words, tears starts to form on Alice’s eyes again and all she could do was hug her lover that said warm words to her.They both hugged in the middle of the room for a while until Alice pulled away from the hug and looked at Stella’s eyes

“I love you too Stella.” As Stella heard those words there was a clear smile on her face. She moved her face closer to Alice’s and slowly pressed her lips against her lover’s.

Alice slowly closed her eyes. Stella the wrapped her arms around Alice’s waist and Alice wrapped her arms around Stella's neck in return. After a while of returning each other’s kiss, Stella then touched Alice’s lips with her tongue. After the contact quick contact, Alice parted her lips a little to permit entry. As Stella felt her lover’s lips parted she slipped her tongue inside Alice. With her tongue playing around and entwining with her lover’s, Stella slowly moved her hands from Alice’s waist down to her back.

“Ehem” the two ladies was interrupted by a fake cough, Stella then broke the kiss and looked at the door to see Sarah leaning on it while looking at them

“Well it seems you two love birds already kissed and made up, but it seems it’s supposed to be ‘made out’ not kiss” Alice then blushed and looked away from Sarah and Sarah just giggled at the sight he saw

“Well at least we’re ok now right?” Stella said to Sarah with a smile.

“You two should’ve gone to a more private place”

“Hey, I just got caught in the moment” said Stella with a giggle

“Yeah right, well anyway, Alice needs to go up stage after a few minutes”

“Oh yeah, about that, can I steal Miss Pianist here for just tonight?”

“For?”

“Just to continue off to where we stopped” Stella said as she wrapped her right arm around Alice and pulled her closer while smiling and all Alice can do was just blush at her lover’s statement.

“Alright, but it’s only for tonight.” Sarah said as she turns back and left the two lovers alone.

“We’re going to my place tonight.” Said Stella as she smiled and gave Alice a peck on the lips and yet all she can do was blush upon the statement that her lover made.