Chapter 3

Alice stood up and peeked outside the window of her bed room to see who it was. As she looked, she saw Kate got off of the car while carrying something and went to her front door. Kate knocked on her door and Alice went down to the front door as well.

As she open her front door Kate quickly hugged her, as Kate slowly broke the hug her face quickly became worried as she looks at Alice’s face.

“Oh my… you didn’t sleep again didn’t you?”

Alice just responded by nodding. Alice then walked towards the living room, before Kate followed her, Kate picked up what she was carrying earlier.

“I brought beer and pizza, I know these will make you feel better” Kate said to Alice smiling.

Alice then just smiled slightly at Kate. The both of them sat on the floor and Kate placed the pizza and beer in front of them. Kate took one can of beer and handed it to Alice. While drinking and eating, Kate then asked Alice what happened.

“I just couldn’t take the fact that I was missing her so much and she’s not giving me some time, she would just suddenly disappear while I’m chatting with her, suddenly not replying while I’m exchanging text messages with her and not even calling back. I know she’s busy but I just couldn’t take it and I accidentally said I hate you to her. After that she said that she also hates me and she stopped talking to me and I just couldn’t reach her.”

After telling everything, Alice took a sip from her can of beer and looked down. Kate then frowned and looked at Alice with a worried face. Alice then looked at the can of beer that she was drinking,

“I know it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have just said something like that” Alice the hugged her knees and leaned her head against her knees while holding the can of beer.

“No, it’s not your fault, it’s hers. She’s your girlfriend so she should at least say something before suddenly disappearing like that. You know you should break up with her the next time you talk to her, this is already the third time that something like this happened to the two of you” Kate said to her as she places her hand on Alice’s shoulder.

Alice did not say another word and just buried her face between her knees, she then thought of what Kate said and she knows that Kate is right but she doesn’t want to let go of Stella. She loves her so much and she can’t imagine life without her, but at the same time she also couldn’t take what Stella was doing.

While looking at Alice, Kate frowned again and as she was looking at Alice she noticed Alice’s hands.

“What happened to your hands, you punched the wall again didn’t you? Where’s your first aid kit?”Kate said as she was looking very worried.

Alice has a habit of punching the wall to let everything out while crying, Kate is always telling her to stop that habit but she couldn’t stop because it was the only way she could release her emotions.

“It’s in the kitchen” Alice said as she looks at Kate.

Kate then stood up and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. As Kate quickly returned, she sat beside Alice and started to clean Alice’s wounds. Alice flinched as the cotton with a disinfectant touched her wounded hand.

“I told you for a lot of times already to stop punching the wall!” Kate said to Alice as she wraps up Alice’s hands.

“I’m sorry” was all Alice said as she flinches again when Kate tightened the bandage on her hand.

“By the way Kate, how is your daughter?” Alice asked.

“Well she’s fine, she’s already in kindergarten, and it’s my brother that’s going to pick her up that’s why I was able to go here.” Kate said as she smiles slightly and ties the bandage around Alice’s hands.