eleven

Octavio had been taking a jog around the city, when his phone buzzed, causing him to stop in front of a small diner and dig into his pockets.

When he had finally grabbed his phone, he unlocked it to see that Elliott had texted him.

'Hey, yo, uh not that I'm worried but I saw Nat leave with Tae an hour or two ago. They aren't back yet.'

Octavio's grip on his phone tightened and he felt anger rushing up his spine. Not that he didn't trust Natalie, he did. She didn't seem like the type of person to cheat on someone, but he really didn't trust Tae.

'He didn't say where they were going?'

'I asked but he just gave me one of his "I'm too cool to answer you" looks and then they left. I'm sorry bud.'

Octavio out his phone away and stood there for a minute on the sidewalk, tapping his foot rapidly. If he was Crypto, where would he go?

Somewhere secluded?

Normally, yes.

But he was with a girl that he liked and most likely wanted to impress.

So if he were Tae, and he wanted to impress a girl, where would he take her?

A place only he knows about...

Octavio groaned and sighed. If only he and Tae had been friends at first. Cause then he might have figured out where the hacker goes when he wants to be alone.

Because now there was nothing he could do but wait and waiting was something Octavio Silva definitely couldn't do.

^

^

^

Elliott sighed, tapping his foot impatiently and glancing out the glass windows of the Apex Building every now and then. It was nearly eight now and neither Tae and Nat, nor Octavio had returned.

As a best friend and a good wingman, he really didn't like how this was looking. "I don't see why you're worried. Crypto is a good guy, despite the way he acts. He wouldn't do anything." said Anita, watching as the trickster paced the lobby back and forth. She had been bored and didn't have anything else to do so now she was getting in on whatever this was.

"Yeah but, he's still a guy. Guys and girls don't mix well. He will definitely do something stupid with Nat because of how he feels. I just know it. I did the same thing in high school. My best friend at the time liked this girl, a girl I hated. He knew I hated her. So to keep him away from her, I flirted with her a bit, she kissed me and yeah. Terrible idea." he mumbled and Anita snorted.

"Nah. I think that's just because you were a stupid kid. And now you're a stupid adult too."

"Look ANITA, I know what I'm talking about. You don't see the way Tae looks at her."

"You don't see the way O looks at her."

"I do. Which is why I'm worried." he muttered and perked up when he spotted two figures approaching the door. He moved closer and saw that they had stopped and sure enough, it was Natalie and Tae. She was smiling and looked like she had a good time.

Tae looked the same but he had this intense look in his eye.

"Oh no. Nope! He's going for a kiss!" shrieked Elliott and Anita frowned. "How can you tell that from one look-" she started but Elliott wasn't really paying attention as he rushed for the door, but it was too late.

He froze.

So did Natalie.

And Octavio...