twelve

Octavio yawned, smiling slightly at the sense of dejâ-vu he was getting.

At that moment, the daredevil had a sleeping Natalie on his back as he entered the elevator, pressing the button for his floor.

It didn't take long for the doors to open again and he was stepping out, dragging himself and Natalie to his room.

He opened the door, closing it back with a quick kick of his metal foot, then carried her to his bedroom. He pushed the covers of his bed back, then laid her down, pulling off her jeans and shoes, leaving her in nothing but her shirt; since her bra and panties were both ruined.

He took off his own shirt and started to climb in beside her, when there was a knock at the front door.

He groaned and pulled the sheets over her before rushing out the room and back to the door.

"Elliott can you-" he stopped when he saw that it wasn't Elliott at the door, but Tae. The hacker looked nervous as he met Octavio's tired gaze. The two stared at each other in a tense silence until the hacker decided to speak up.

"Octavio..I'm not sorry for kissing Natalie. I can't find it in myself to regret it. I don't like you. I probably never will. But I am sorry for causing you both the trouble. I should've been thinking about Natalie's feelings on everything instead of myself. I should've saw that she just didn't like me that way. I'm sorry."

Octavio stared at him for a total of several seconds, then punched him hard in the face.

Tae reeled back, holding his bleeding nose and staring at Octavio with wide eyes.

"Apology accepted, amigo. We fucked, by the way." said the daredevil, and slammed the door, locking it for the first time since moving in.

"Asshole." he muttered and entered his bedroom once more, only to find that Natalie was awake and staring at something on her phone as she snuggled against his pillows. "Conejita?" he commented, climbing into bed behind her and she hummed as he pulled the sheets over himself.

"Look what Elliott posted." she yawned, turning to show him her phone. He took it and chuckled.

TheMostHandsomeLegend: Haha! Hey @Octraine^<>^, isn't this the post that started it all?

And below was the picture of he and Natalie together (basically fucking), next to it, a picture of them sharing a kiss in the lounge.

"..." Octavio looked over at Natalie and she gave him a curious stare.

"What?"

"Te amo."

Natalie's eyes widened and Octavio felt his heart racing. It was a known fact that the word for love in Spanish happened to to be the same in French. So he knew she could guess what he just said.

Natalie stared at him, then smiled shyly, her face pink.

"Je'taime, Octavio."

And he swore he had never felt higher in his life.

~End.