Living In the Moment

Ross's Point of View

We took a whole bunch of pictures before going inside to eat. I have no idea where Callie went off to but I wanna say goodbye.

I just got a text from Riker telling me to get my butt down to the studio. We're singing our Heart Made Up On You EP in a different room and recording them. I've gotta get going, but I want to say goodbye to Callie first.

I head on up the stairs and into her bedroom, but her door was open. But she's not in it. I turn back around to see the light on in the bathroom.

I walk on over to the door and knock.

"Callie? You in there?" She doesn't answer me but soon enough the door in swung wide open and out steps a very inoccent looking Callie.

"Oh hey Ross." She says as soon as she opens the door. I look at her weirdly. Something is up.

"Um I was just going to tell you that I'm leaving." She looks at me strangely.

"Okay well bye!" She snaps pushing me out of her way and going into her bedroom that she shares with Mallory. Well I'm going to pretend that that didn't hurt and am going to go on with my day.

Why does she seem to short with me? She was perfectly fine a couple of hours ago. I shrugged it off for now before hopping in the car I brought, and drove to the studio.

I arrive about 15 minutes later. Everyone's already at the door waiting for me. At least we're in LA so it's not like they had to wait in the cold.

I start to walk into their sight as I hear my girlfriend arguing with Rocky.

"Well I don't care if you don't like Mac'n Cheese. I LOVE it!" Rocky shoots back. Peyton scoffs.

"Well it makes me wanna throw up." Rocky looks taken back before smirking.

"Well you wanna know what makes me wanna throw up? Little, bitchy girls who think-" I ran over and placed my hand over Rocky's mouth before he could continue.

"Hey guys." I say rather quickly. Peyton smiles as soon as she sees me. I drop my hand that's on Rocky's mouth before going over and giving Peyton a quick hug.

I hear fake puking noises come from Rydel and Rocky. I really don't get why them two don't like her. Everyone else does!

"Okay lovebirds break it up. We've got songs to record." Riker smirks shoving me into the door. I laugh before taking Peyton's hand and walking to the recording booth.

The first song we are singing is Easy Love. I kind of wish I had no easy love. I mean I love Peyton dearly but she's not difficult. Like a challenge. And sometimes I want that. Someone who's stubborn, sassy, and isn't afraid to tell me no at times.

"Okay Ross here are your headphones." Riker says handing them over to me. I stared at them. I have to wear headphones? "Yes Ross, you do. Now you can't play with your hair." Riker smirks walking over to Rydel and hands her her headphones. Well this is just great.

I walk on over to my mic stand and put on my headphones. The rest of my siblings follow as my mom, dad, Ry, and Peyton all take a seat. Away from where the camera will get them.

"Okay guys ready." Riker asks. We all reply a yes in response. "Okay here it goes." He motions our camera man to start recording and Rydel starts the song.

*************

You know I wouldn't have it any other way
Even when the times get tough
I don't want no easy love

We finished the song and our camera dude called cut. It sounded great but was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I'm so used to playing with my hair if I don't have an instrument. Sometimes even when I do have an instrument! It's just so frustrating. The next song Riker said we are doing is Things Are Looking Up.

I walk on over and grab my acoustic guitar, shooting a smile Peyton's way as I do so.

The camera guy starts rolling again and we begin Things Are Looking Up

You were a business
I was a start up
You were like highspeed
I was on dial up
I needed caffenine
You were a starbucks
A starbucks (a double shot)
You were a record
I was a remix
You were the sunshine
I was a raincheck
You needed time but
You were my rolex
My rolex (a rollie)
I couldn't get it right
Till you opened up my eyes
You've got my whole world upside down

We finished the song and went straight into Stay With Me. I really like that one, I love how my voice sounds in the song.

Next we've got Heart Made Up On You. I don't know the exact reason why but I can relate to this song now. I don't know why. I mean my mind tells me I'm good for Peyton but my heart screams someone else. But I don't know who it is.

We got through HMUOY and headed home, dropping Peyton and Ratliff on the way.

We finally reached home and I was exhausted. I trudged up the stairs and decided to call it a night. I had an early call time in the morning. I still can't get over the feeling, my mind says Peyton, but my heart says someone else, and my mind says no to that other person. I have no idea who it is though, but I really wanna find out soon.

------------------------------------

Short one but oh well! I might post another on Monday if I get the chance! So what'dya think Callie was hiding? Or who's Ross's Heart made up on? Vote/Comment/Follow/Share/Like/Read/Enjoy!

One too many slashes though! Haha