Trip There

Hiccup's P.O.V.

The first place we go is to the store to get Astrid some proper clothes for the trip. Hope had given us a list of items of things we needed to bring with us. Since Astrid doesn't have her own collection of clothes at my parents house, we need to make a stop at the store so she can get what she needs.

I pull into the parking lot of the clothing store and look over to Astrid. "Would you like me to join you?" I ask.

She looks to me and smiles. "If you came, then who would stay with the dogs?"

"They are alright by themselves for a couple minutes, besides, the windows will be open." I smile and answer in return.

She chuckles and gives me a quick kiss before opening the door. "I'll be quick." She smiles and steps out and closes the door behind her.

As she walks away, I sit there with a small pout and watch her walk toward the front doors. "Damn..." I mumble under my breath and look in the back at the two dogs who also seem to be staring after Astrid.

I chuckle quietly to myself and look out my side window to see my parents parked next to me. My parents talk to one another and I see Hope in the backseat with her face pressed against the back window. I burst into the laughter and roll down my window to get a better look at her. Her nose is pressed up against the glass as well as her lips and forehead. She has her hands on each side, acting as if she's been pressed against the clear glass. I pull my phone out and take a couple of photos to send it forward to Astrid in the store.

She laughs to herself as she pulls her face away, rolling the window down in the process. She giggles and looks to me.

"How are you my sister?" I ask as I laughed.

She laughs as well. "Hey!! You used to do the same thing!"

"Whaaaat? I did? I certainly don't remember that." I place a hand on my chest in defense and watch her tilt her head with a raised eyebrow. The phrase "seriously?" written all over her face.

I chuckle at the expression. "That still doesn't explain how your my sister though."

"Last I checked, we looked like siblings." She states.

"Yeah, well there's also a chance that you could've been switched at birth." I tease.

"Hey!!" She takes one of her shoes and tosses it out the window toward me. I laugh and try to dodge it.

I chuckle as I open the door and grab her shoe. I walk over and hand it to her, kissing her head at the same time. "Love you sis, always will."

She smiles and wraps her arms around my waist. "Love you two big bro!"

I smile and hug her back. As I pull away, I ruffle her hair. She giggles and looks up to me when I pull it away and get back into my car.

The two cars sit there for about 15 minutes before the dogs start barking, letting us know someone is coming over. I look over from talking to Hope to see Astrid walking over with a couple of bags in her hands. I lean over across the seat and open the door for her with a smile on my face.

"Missed you." I smile and lean back into my seat as she gets in.

"Missed you too." She smiles and gives me a kiss before buckling herself in.

"Got everything you needed?" I ask.

She nods. "Yes I did, now where exactly are we going?"

"That's a good question, Hope?" I look over to her. "Where are we going?"