The Guest

Enjoy.

"Japanese"

"English"

"Are you a new student?" A pink girl asked "Are you single? Can I have your number?" A electricity quirk user asked next "Who are you? This is Ua's property, please leave immediately!" The loud voice of Iida broke through the other voices in Ua's dorms. "Damn chill, I have an allowance, I'm just visiting a friend" A young woman with short purple hair, black tips and purple eyes spoke with an american accent. She could have been Hitoshi Shinsou's sister. "I apologize for my rude behaviour then, would you tell me who your friend is?" The tall young man asked. "Izu, you hot fucking me piece of Trust Issues! Get your ass down here!" The girl yelled and waited for a response. Loud thumps could be heard before a door opened. 'fucking me? Trust Issues?' the class thought in unison.

"What the- It can't be" Izuku mumbled as he walked down the stairs. His eyes widened and a smile grew on his lips as he saw his best friend/Girl friend in the common room. "Jane, I-it's been so long" he smiled at her nicely. She tried to hold back her laughter but failed miserably, "What the fuck, why do you look like that?" she laughed while the rest of the class that was watching with confusion. "I-I.. I-I've always looked like this!" the timid boy responded quickly wich only made her laugh more. "Come on dude, drop that act " she smirked, 'act?' the class thought in unison. "God it's so tiresome keeping this appearance up" the greenette laughed as his eyes changed to a golden yellow colour and his hair changed to a mint green, a little bit of his cuteness dissappeared too, he grew taller and he looked a little more mature and handsome. Although he looked a bit feminine. A smirk formed on his lips, the class couldn't believe it, they had never seen him smirk in their lives.

"Midoriya, could you please explain this" Iida spoke up but Izuku just rolled his eyes. "Iida, just shut the fuck up for a moment." Class 1-A's cinnamon roll said before he looked back at the young woman. "Remember the bet I did with Charlie?" "When you two bet who could drink more? Yeah, I could never forget that. You puked into my favorite bag that night" she pouted, she really loved that bag. "Sorry" he muttered with little embarrassment showing on his face. "Nah it's alright babe, remember? you got me a new one after that" she smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips. Class 1-A's brains were already broken at that point.

"So, you really did it and played the timid little fanboy." Jane laughed as she saw the classes faces. "I'm a man of my word. But what are you doing here.. except blowing my cover" the greenette asked as he sat down on a couch. "I just missed you and.. please come back! It's so fucking boring without you especially in the night" she smirked at the last part. "God, I might really come back, it's so boring here. Everybody is so.. kind and nothing ever really happens. And I really missed you too, in more way than one" the class looked even more shocked if that was even possible. "What the fuck are you yelling here!?" A loud familiar voice shouted from the hallway. "Shut the fuck up Kat-suck-me! We have a fucking guest" Izuku shouted back at him. "What the fuck Deku!? Are you looking down on me!?" the ash blond boy shouted as he arrived in the common room. "Of course I am, you're a fucking piece of shit that thinks that he's the best, you're fucking weak!" Jane in the background was laughing her ass off, she had missed that so much.

"Weak!? You're calling me weak!? Come here you bastard!" Bakugou yelled and jumped at Izuku while keeping himself airborne with his quirk. Izuku just smirked, "So you finally decided to drop that act" Bakugou spoke. Izuku dodged the fist that was only a few centimeters away from his face and punched Bakugou in the stomach. The Ash blond boy flew into a wall "Good to have you back" he smirked before standing slowly back up. The punch had seriously hurt him but he would have never admitted it. Izuku smiled at the boy for a moment before dragging the girl out the room.

"So you want me to come back to America?" Izuku asked after he  had closed the door to his dorm room. "Oh gosh, what happened here" Jane mumbled as she saw the All Might merch. "Yeah yeah, I know, don't mention it." "Right, the bet. But yeah, you're right, We need you with us, I need you with me" she whispered the last part as she hugged him. "But you do remember that I can hear everything in this building" he smirked as he let himself with her fall onto the bed. "You always know exactly what I want" a similar smirk appeared on her lips before she locked them with his. 

The rest of Class 1-A didn't know what to say. "Does anybody know, what's going on with Midoribro?" Kirishima spoke after recovering from his shock at least a little. "So, he never was that innocent and timid? He just lost a bet?" Kaminari asked, he thought that they were friends but now he knew that it was never real. Iida was the next to get out of his shock, he quickly stood up. "D-Deku-kun lied to us?" Uraraka sobbed while being comforted by Tsu. "She wanted to ask him out tomorrow" Mina whispered to some of the others before they nodded understandingly. "What about his appearance? It suddenly changed" Momo mumbled with one hand on her chin. "Maybe a secret quirk, that he didn't tell us about. As far as we know, he has a teleportation quirk that even allows him to travel through time" Momo added quickly. "We have to ask him!" Iida decided, he was really worried about his friend, he just completely changed in only a few seconds.

A few minutes later the group knocked at Izuku's door and waited. It opened a few seconds later and showed the purple eyed american girl from before, only wearing Izuku's dress shirt. "What is it?" she asked in english, her face showed that she wasn't really present. "W-We wanted to ask Midoriya-kun questions. And I have to say that it is very inappropriate to walk around like tha-" "Sorry but Izu is.. busy and it Isn't like I was planning to go out like this" She cut him off in an annoyed tone, she just wanted to go back to their doing. "And what about you? Did you fall for the cute timid Deku?" she asked the brunette girl that cried silently. Uraraka's sadness was replace with anger, "You bitch! He was mine, till you showed up!" "Oh, yours? Last time I checked, He was mine. He was mine before you even met him, no, not him, you met cute little Deku not Izuku Midoriya!"

Cheers!