#5: Zeus instantly loses Poseida's respect

Small AN: Trigger Warning, bloodbending and a war is going on

--------------------

Zeus looked at the other side in victory. They were winning (Zeus obviously had no idea about anything war-like) and the others were retreating with fear on their faces, obviously fearing his power over lightning (there is no hope for you Zeus). Hades pointed out two people running over, destruction laying in their wake as water and the earth fought the titans.

"Hey" The male... put a cap on his sword? What kind of weapon was that?

"Hello" Hestia smiled at the two.

"The name's Poseida" The female- Poseida- introduced herself.

"Hestia" The kind, brown-haired woman smiled and made Poseida feel an artificial warmth that she had yet to figure out if she liked or not. She probably did because it felt like when Percy took watch at the rare times they settled down and slept.

"Percy"

"Demeter" She had green eyes like herself, but they were forest green. She also had brown hair like her sister but it made her a little more intimidating rather than kind like Hestia. Poseida could deal with her.

"Hera" She looked kind, but cold, as if she was looking down at someone. Yeah, Poseida didn't like her at all, but liked the smaller male even less.

"Hades" He looked pale, like Iapetus and everyone underground. He seemed nice under his beady black eyes and towering figure. He would probably be her favorite (besides Percy. Hestia would be after him).

"The almighty Zeus" He showed off his muscles that always made the nymphs at the island swoon.

Poseida gave him her best unimpressed look and was tempted to freeze him forever. She knew Percy was having the same thoughts. If she could just... Percy pinched her before she could finish that thought.

"You have lost my respect." Percy had a feeling one of them would do that and honestly fully agreed with her.

"How are you even here again?" There he was. Time to annoy her father beyond the grave realm.

"Because I am not an idiot and can find my way out of a paper bag."

Hades watched Poseida and immediately thought she was going to get herself killed the first day there.

"Ugh, you tricked that bag and you know it!"

"You're just mad you can't get away from your own wife, believer of women-are-weaker-than-men" She had great insults though.

"Just give me back my scythe."

"And why should I?"

"Because it is mine."

"If it was yours, you should have kept it out of reach better." His eyes grew dark and everything started to slow down. Hades's limbs started to become jelly and he could barely breathe.

"Really?" Percy rolled his eyes and stepped up to meet her.

"I got it 'Sei" He told the raven-haired immortal. She raised her eyebrow but stepped back. "Who are you anyway?" Poseida facepalmed and muttered some things.

"I am the ruler of the Titans, Kronos"

"So an ego is inheritable, nice to know." Hades muffled a laugh.

"You!" Kronos threatened her with a finger. She just smirked and leaned back.

"So this is the famous annoying-person-who-thinks-he-rules-the-world when-he-can't-even-protect-his-petty-weapon, as my sister puts it." Percy loved how the titan's face turned the color of the phlegethon. "Anyway, to get everything all over with. I challenge you to a spar. It ends with a kill."