Ch. 5

When Isabella woke up, she walked out of her room in just her black teddy and underwear. She squeaked in surprise seeing Nestor sat at her table with a sandwich. Nestor froze, about to take a bite, to the sound and looked at Isabella. He couldn't stop staring at her slim body, she was sexy in her corset but barely covered like right now she was like those Victoria's Secret angels. Whatever he was about to say was forgotten when his brain blood was redirected down to the growing erection.

He almost groaned when she continued walking towards him. She picked up his coffee as she walked past to sit opposite him. She sipped the drink before pulling a face. "That's disgusting. I thought you found the machine." She went to the kitchen while his eyes trailed after her. He kept eating while she opened a cupboard revealing an espresso machine. She moved gracefully around the kitchen gathering milk, coffee beans and two mugs. When she was done she placed an delicately designed coffee in front of him waiting for him to taste it.

"I think I'll ask Miguel to order one of those machines." He had to admit, the flavour was far better than the freeze dried packet he found in the pantry. She smiled at the compliment that went unsaid. "I give that cheap shit to people I don't like." She grinned at the fact she had given it to the Mayans when they had stayed.

Nestor smiled to himself, happy in the fact that she had acknowledged that she liked him. She looked around the room before looking back at Nestor who was still watching her. "Thank you." He raised an eyebrow, questioning. "For cleaning up and for saving my life." She said the second part quietly, embarrassed she had been saved like a bloody damsel. "Anytime querida. Though, if you could carry a dose around with you I might be able to breath easier."

"I normally do but I hadn't planned on being in a desert all night." She joked back but she did stand up and went back to her room before returning with a small leather pouch. She slid it over to Nestor and he opened it up and saw a card beside a vial and syringe. 3 mls - carotid artery
"Just in case." Was all she said to him with a nod. He slipped the small pouch into his pocket and rummaged around before swearing under his breath. "Check your ear."

He chuckled when he felt his diamond earring was already back in his earlobe. She must have done it when she was tucking his hair back earlier. He heard his phone vibrate on the table, picking it up it was Miguel so he excused himself to take the call on the patio. Isabella had finished her coffee and went to get dressed while the man took his call. She pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black singlet, all made of the same kevlar material that she had all her clothes made off.

She ripped the bedding off and threw it in the laundry. She doubted she could get the blood stains out and would have to bin them later. After putting clean sheets on the bed she sat up against the headboard and opened her laptop. Two assignments had been offered to her from the league she was apart of. After the close call last night and her deal with Miguel, she was too busy to take them. She declined the offers, there were plenty of people out there happy to take the kill and the money.

She ordered some more clothes from her designer and browsed the men's line, something she hadn't done before. She saw some dress shirts and pants similar to what Nestor wore to both meetings and added them to her order. She reasoned it was a thank you for saving her life but she really just wanted him better protected.

She spent some time watching live footage from the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse. Idiots still kept the same system that Juan set up and didn't even update the software. That's what happens when the average age of members is 65. These old fuckers should be retired instead of reliving their hay day and getting their people killed.