Chapter 2: What's Wrong With Him?

"What's happening to him?" Asked Michael.

" Landon!" Cried out Carmen, who tried to get to him.

" Carmen stay back!" Zeke said, as he and the other wolves try to push her away.

Landon bared his teeth and jumped at Zeke. Zeke wasn't prepared.

" Zeke watch out!" Shouted Avani.

"Huh? What th—"

Landon landed on Zeke, and the two began fighting.

" Landon! Get off him!" Shouted Tristan, and the other wolves tried to pull the gray wolf off of Zeke's chest.

Ben tried to help, but Landon was out of control.

" We have to do something!" Ben said.

Suddenly, Landon went down. The wolves looked and saw Avani, with a large stick in her paws.

" What?" She asked. " I had to do something. It's not like I gave him a concussion."

The wolves looked at the unconscious Landon, and then at each other.

" What are we going to do with him?" Asked Carmen.

" Well," began Avani. " He might go crazy again once he wakes up. I suggest we bound him for now."

" Seriously sis?"

" Yes!"

" Wait," interrupted Ben. " You two are sisters? That's cool. I thought you two were just friends."

" Biologically." The two said. Avani began to speak again.

" Just like I said, we tie him up."

" Alright!" Said the others.

Couple hours later, Landon began to gain consciousness. He looked at himself, and saw he was tied up. He saw the others looking at him, worry plastered on their faces.

" Guys?" He asked. " Is that you? What happened?"

" You went crazy," explained Zeke. " And you attacked me."

" We tied you up in case you went crazy again." Added Tristan.

" And who's idea was that?" Asked Landon.

" Mine." Replied Avani.

" You didn't have to."

" No, I just didn't want to see you fighting my friends."

" Hey they're my friends too!"

Ben separated the two. " You guys are fighting! I thought you—"

Carmen closed his mouth with her paw. She told him to stop before things get worse. She untied Landon, and the others backed up.

" I'm not going insane anymore," Said Landon. " It's fine. I just need to learn to control it."

" What did happen to you though?" Asked Carmen. " Why did you go insane?"

"I...I don't really know to be honest." Said Landon.

Carmen walked over and hugged him. " Well, I'm glad you are okay now."

As Landon was being hugged, he began to cry softly.

"Okay," Landon wiped his tears. "Now, let's go find our parents."

Everyone looked at each other.

" Find them?" Asked Tristan. " What if they're dead?"

" They're not."

Everyone looked at Ben. " Before they sent me out here, I saw they captured the wolf tribe leaders. I'm sure they're still alive."

" Can we trust you to take us there and save our families?" Asked Carmen.

It was silent for a little bit, but Ben spoke up again. " Yes! I know where it is and how to get there. But we might encounter some other wolves along the way."

"Other wolves?" Zeke asked. " Like who?"

"I don't know," replied Ben. " It could be any wolf."

"Well, who knows! I mean, we need all the help we can get." Said Landon.

Ben sighed. " Alright fine."