Chapter 7: The Truth

They all walked to the big cave. On the inside, it looked like an arena and in the middle the Alpha stood. Everything went silent.

" Welcome my fellow Dark Wolves." said the Alpha. " Now, do you all know why I have called you all today. No. We have a traitor in our camp, and they are trying to break our enemies out." The entire crowd started freaking out.

" But, I know what I'm going to do now." then some guards brought some wolves out. "I'm going to kill each one of these leaders. But who to kill first hmmm, I know who."

He stops in front of Landon's Dad. " My own, Brother."

Landon became speechless and started to get mad, but Carmen held him back and Landon calmed down.

" You will never get away with this!" yelled Landon's Dad.
" Ah, I already have." Landon saw the Alpha about to hit him. Landon started to run down.

" Landon don't!" said Zeke.

" Don't touch my Dad!" Landon yelled as he got in the way and got scratched on the face.

Zeke, Avani, Tristan, Michael, and Carmen ran down next to Landon.

" Kids get back!" said Zeke's Mom.

The Alpha laughed at the sight. " Hehehe, look who we have here, 6 little wolves."

" We are not little!" yelled Tristan.

" Oh I'm aware. Now what were your names? Oh right." The Alpha looks at Tristan.

" Tristan for as small as you are, you're older but weak!"

He sends Tristan flying, then a guard pinned him down.

" Michael, for as smart as you are you plans will soon fail." Then he hits Michael.

" Zeke, do you ever wonder why you had no friends in the past? Because you're odd." then hits him to the side.

" Avani and Carmen, one strong one shy. But together, still weak." Carmen ducks but Avani gets hit then directs his attention to Landon.

"And you Landon. You, I despise them most, overall I'm surprised how my brother would have a child, but those eyes are what made you a freak!"

"I'm not a freak!" shouted Landon.

" Silence! Now do you ever wonder why you hurt people when you transform?" the Alpha looks at Landon's Dad.

" Dad?"

" I'm sorry, son."

" My brother is a Dark Wolf, but yet he hides his identity from the world just to keep you safe, but now, your mine." his eye's started to glow and Landon transformed and looked at Carmen. " Now, kill her and embarrass your true nature!"

" Landon, please wake up!" cried Carmen. " It's me!"

" Now... KILL HER!"

Landon jumped on Carmen and started biting her endlessly and did not stop. Carmen held her front leg to block him but Landon started to bite it.

" Landon, please listen to me, this isn't you!" Carmen said through her tears. " You have to remember who you are! It's me Carmen! Your best friend! And, I love you!"

Landon then hesitated, everything stopped all at once.

Landon felt like he was finally in control, and Carmen passed out. Landon could feel his tears running down his face. He looked at his friends who were pinned, then his parents, then back at Carmen, he looked at the blood on his paws and the taste was still stuck in his mouth.

" Is this what I am? A monster? I can't take the pain anymore! Carmen, I'm sorry!"

Landon ran out of the arena, leaving his friends and family behind.