Arabella Jade's Point Of View

Draco Spent Most Of The Summer With Me ,, Helping My Mother And I In Anyway He Could . I'm Honestly Not Sure We Would've Made It Without Him . He Made It Easy To Forget How Bad It Hurt Losing Cedric And My Dad . ' Arabella Jade ! Draco Malfoy ! Breakfast ! ' And Of Course It Was Time To Go Back To School . I Looked Over At Him Laying Next To Me In My Bed As He Opened His Eyes ' Arabella Are You Watching Me ? ' I Smiled ' Yes Draco I'm Falling In Love With You And Your Morning Breath As We Speak ' He Shoved Me A Little As I Laughed ' Maybe I'll Go Brush My Teeth Before Giving You This Present ' Present ?? He Pulled An Antique Velvet Green Box Out From Under His Pillow And Opened It Revealing A Simple Gold Necklace With A Small Snake . ' I Love It ,, Thank You Draco ' He Shrugged ' Do You Want Me To Help You Put It On ? ' I Nodded Excitedly Turning And Holding My Hair Up For Him . His Hands Were Cold On The Back Of My Neck But It Felt Nice . We Both Got Up And I Hugged Him ' Seriously Draco I Don't Know What I'd Do Without You Here . ' I Kissed His Porcelain Cheek Before Leaving My Room And Heading Downstairs ' I Burnt The Blueberry Waffles So Cereal ? Where's Draco ? ' He Walked Up Behind Me Just As She Said That . ' Cereal Is Fine ' She Looked Me Up And Down ' I See You Like The Necklace ,, I Told You She Would ' He Was Talking About Me To My Mom ?
I Was Hoping Our Ride Back To Hogwarts Would Be Quiet . I Was Wrong Pansy ,, Goyle ,, Crabbe ,, Rachel ,, And Leanne All Sat With Us One Of Them Still Subtly Upset About Their Breakup At The End Of Last Year . ' Draco Is AJ Wearing Your Grandmother's Necklace ? ' I Knew It Looked Familiar ! I'd Seen It At The Malfoy Manor When We Were Kids . His Grandfather Abraxas Malfoy Gave It To Medusa During Their Time At Hogwarts ,, Lucius Gave It To Narcissa The Day He Realized He Was In Love With Her .. ' Not That It's Any Of Your Business But Yes ,, I Asked My Mother For It At The Beginning Of The Summer ' I Felt As If Her Eyes Were Going To Fall Out Of Her Head She Just Glared At Me Until We Arrived . The Train Stopped And Everyone Began To Leave . I Grabbed Draco's Hand And Looked At Rachel ' We'll Catch Up ' She Nodded Leaving The Two Of Us Alone ' Draco Why Would You Give Me This ? ' He Adjusted His Tie ' What Do You Mean ? I Wanted You To Have It . ' I Raised An Eyebrow ' Breaking Family Traditions Doesn't Feel Like Your Style Draco ' He Gave Me A Nervous Smile ' It Isn't ' Okay Can I Get An Explanation Please ? ' Yes Arabella I've Spent My Summer Falling In Love With You And Your Morning Breathe ' He Let Out A Light Laugh And I Rolled My Eyes ' Hilarious Draco ' I Began To Walk Off When He Swiftly Grabbed My Hand Pulling Me Into His Chest ' Truthfully I've Spent Most Of My Life Falling In Love With You And I Know You Love Me But You've Gone Through A Lot . I Gave You The Necklace To Let You Know I'd Be Willing To Spend Another Eleven Years Or A Lifetime Waiting For You To Figure It Out ' I Placed My Hand On His Porcelain Face Running My Thumb Across His Cheekbone ' I've Waited Eleven Years For You And I Don't Wanna Waste Another Second ' He Smiled ' I'd Kiss You But We Have To Get Off The Train '