Arabella Jade's POV

Finally Friday I Was Exausted From All The Drama Already When Mail Came ' AJ You Got A Howler ' From My Mother Leanne Giggled ' Don't Be Shy Open It ' I Pulled The Red String For It To Spat Paper In My Face
ARABELLA JADE POTTER I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU YOUNG LADY BEATING THAT POOR GIRL UP IN THE HALLWAYS WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT NOW A CONCERNED CLASSMATE TELLS ME YOU AND DRACO MALFOY HAD SEX IN DUMBLEDORS OFFICE . YOUR FATHER AND I RAISED YOU TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS AND RESPECT YOU GET IN TROUBLE ONE MORE TIME I WILL DRAG YOU OFF THAT TRAIN BY YOUR HAIR AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SEE DRACO ALL SUMMER And Tell Draco I Expected More From Him . This Is Ridiculous .
This Is Ridiculous ,, Half The Room Was Staring At Us ' Someone Told Your Mom ? ' I Was Beyond Pissed ' We Didn't Even Have Sex ! ' Draco Shhed Me And That's When I Realized Everyone Was Still Listening I Caught Sight Of Pansy Parkinson Giggling ' She Did This ' I Stood Up And Draco Immediately Yanked My Arm To Sit Me Back Down On The Bench ' Absolutely Not ' That Stupid Bitch ,, Rachel Rolled Her Eyes ' We Could Kill Her ' Draco Looked At Me ' No We Aren't Killing Anyone ,, I'll Just Ignore Her ' I Felt A Tap On My Shoulder And Turned To See Hermione She Handed Me A Piece Of Paper And Left Without A Word ' What Is It ? ' I Unfolded It ' Instructions For Polyjuice Potion ' Leanne Made A Weird Sound ' You Could Turn Yourself Into Pansy And Start A Nasty Rumor About Yourself Or Strip Naked In Front Of The Entire School Somehow ' I Didn't Want To Admit It Sounded Hilarious ' No I Am Absolutely Not Doing That ,, Like I Said I'm Leaving It Alone ' Draco Placed His Hand On My Thigh ' We'll Figure It Out '
The Slytherin Common Room Wasn't My Favorite Place To Hang Out But When It's 3 Am And You Cant Sleep It's Kinda Nice For Awhile At Least ,, Until I Get Bored And Decide To Walk The Empty Halls . I Suppose I'd Been Walking Around For About An Twenty Minutes When I Heard A Voice Behind Me ' As Prefect I Could Punish You For Being Out Of Bed Past Curfew ' Draco ' Sounds Delightful Actually ' I Turned Around And Walked Towards Him And He Grabbed My Wrist Pulling Be Back Into The Common Room ' What Are You Doing ? ' He Smirked As He Shoved Me Into The Couch ' You Wanted To Be Punished ' He Gently Climbed On Top Of Me With His Left Leg Between My Thighs And His Right Leg On The Edge Of The Couch ' Ooh I'm Terrified ' I Rolled My Eyes And He Placed His Hand Around The Back Of My Neck Whispering In My Ear ' You're A Tease Actually And I Have Forgot To Remind You That Two Can Play At That Game Love ' I Literally Got Chills And He Definitely Felt It . Draco Slowly Began Kissing My Neck Making My Body Do This Slight Jump Everytime He Moved His Hand A Little Farther Up My Skirt . He Had Me Exactly Where He Wanted Me And He Was Enjoying This A Bit Too Much For My Liking I Bent My Left Leg Allowing It To Rest On The Back Of The Couch And Leaned Forwards To Whisper In His Ear But A Small Moan Slipped Out With It ' Draco ' Sat Back Up Straight Clearly Pleased With Himself . I Crawled Into His Lap Wrapping My Legs Around His Torso And Grabbed The Bottom Of His T Shirt ' May I ? ' He Nodded ,, I Slipped It Over His Head ' Lame Punishment If You Ask Me ' He Laughed ' I Apologize But I Won't Touch You Until You Ask Me To Darling ' I Raised An Eyebrow ' Green Light Is On Malfoy You're More Than Welcome To Go Go Go ' He Leaned Back A Little ' I'm Aware ,, I Said Ask . ' I Leaned Back A Little Slowly Removing My Sweater And Unbuttoning The Shirt Underneath He Tried To Act Cool Until I Reached For My Bra . He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Pulled Me Forward As He Laid Back I Left Hickeys On His Collar Bone While He Was Tried To Figure Out My Skirt Zipper ,, As Soon As He'd Gotten It Off I Heard A Door Handle Trying To Turn He Threw Me His Shirt Off The Floor And I Slipped It Over My Head ' Hide ' I Grabbed My Clothes Off The Other End Of The Couch And Ran To Stand Behind The Staircase People Literally Have The Worst Timing ' Draco What Are You Doing ? ' Of Course It Was Pansy ' I Couldn't Sleep ' She Walked Down The Stairs Towards The Couch And Sat Down Across From Him ' Where's Your Little Girlfriend ? ' Little Girlfriend ? ' Somewhere Minding Her Business I Assume ' She Nodded Before Awkwardly Walking Away . I Didn't Come Out Until I Heard The Door Shut ' She Has Impeccable Timing ' He Stood Up And Kissed My Forehead ' You Should Probably Get Some Sleep ' I Stood On My Toes And Lightly Kissed Him ' Until Tomorrow Love ' He Smiled ' I Can't Wait '