Draco Malfoy's Point Of View

' Draco Lucius Malfoy ' Oh Shit ' You Got Harry In Trouble ' I Turned To See Arabella Looking Far From Happy Behind Me ' He's Been Training A Secret Army And You're Upset With Me ? ' She Crossed Her Arms Crabbe Smirked A Little And I Glared At Him Causing Him And Goyle To Walk Away ' Umbridge Isn't Teaching Us Defense Against The Dark Arts And We're Definitely Going To Need That ' She Has No Idea How Right She Is ' Arabella ,, He's Breaking About A Dozen School Rules ' She Raised An Eyebrow ' Since When Do You Care About School Rules ? ' She Was Also Right About That But I Couldn't Possibly Tell Her That And It Definitely Wouldn't Make My Situation Any Better ' I'm Sorry ' She Rolled Her Honey Eyes Before Turning Around And Walking Away ' Arabella ' I Lightly Jogged Towards Her Grabbing Her Arm ' Arabella Stop ,, It's Not That Big Of A Deal ' She Turned Around ' He Could've Been Expelled ' As If He Didn't Completely Deserve It ' Hogwarts Is All He Has Draco ,, This Is Our Home And Some People Don't Have Families To Go Home To . Think About That The Next Time You Decide To Torture Him Simply Because He Wounded Your Pride Five Years Ago ' She Yanked Her Arm Way Tears Building In Her Eyes And Left . ' She's Right You Know ' I Turned To See Luna Who I'd Almost Completely Forgotten About Somehow ' What Do You Want ? ' She Shrugged Unfazed ' I'm Only Trying To Help You ' Why The Hell Would She Do That ? ' You Know Her Better Than Anyone . Why Would She Spend The Holidays With You ? ' I Raised An Eyebrow As She Walked Away ' Where Are Your Shoes ? ' She Shrugged ' They've All Mysteriously Disappeared ' It Was Strange ,, Her Mother Would Never Just Leave Her Alone On The Holidays Especially Without Sending A Gift Or Something On Christmas . As I Walked Towards The Dinner Table Rachel And Leanne Caught My Eye ' Can I Ask You Something ? ' Rachel Motioned For Me To Sit Down ' Where Was Arabella's Mother Over The Holidays ? ' Leanne Tilted Her Head ' She Didn't Tell You ? ' Rachel Looked At Her Confused ' She Moved In With AJ's Aunt . She Wanted To Pull AJ Out Of School To Live In The Muggle World But AJ Didn't Want To Leave . I Can't Believe She Didn't Tell You . ' Me Neither ,, How Could She Not Mention This ? ' How Long Ago ? ' Rachel Twiddled Her Fingers ' Halloween ' Shit . Arabella Silently Sat Next To Leanne With Her Head Down ' When Did You Plan On Telling Me Your Mother Left ? ' Her Eyes Met Mine But She Didn't Say Anything At First She Just Started Picking At Her Cuticles ' Uhm I Wasn't Sure I Was ' I Raised An Eyebrow ' Where Were You Going To Live ? ' She Looked Back Down ' She's Keeping Up The Bills At The House I Can Still Stay There ' She Thinks I'm Going To Let Her Sit In That House Alone ? ' Arabella You Have To Tell Me These Things ! When Did You Start Thinking You Had To Hide Stuff From Me ? ' As If I Could Talk About Secrets ' She Looked Around ' I Just Didn't Want Anyone To Know ' She Quickly Got Up And Walked Out The Door . ' You're Wonderful At Talking To Women Malfoy ' I Glared At Leanne ' Shut Up ' I Collected My Things And Stood Up Following Arabella Out The Door ' Arabella Stop ' I Suppose I'm Just Going To Spend My Day Chasing Her Around ' It's Embarrassing ' I Slipped My Hand Into Hers So She Couldn't Walk Away Again ' You Have No Reason To Be Embarrassed ' She Gave Me The You're An Idiot Look ' You're An Idiot ' I Knew It ' I Don't Blame Your Mom For Not Wanting To Stick Around ' She Sighed Locking Her Fingers In Mine ' I Know But I Can't ' If I Wasn't Selfish I'd Ask Her To Go And If She Wasn't Stubborn She Probably Still Wouldn't Listen Actually ' If The Rumors Are True Things Won't Ever Be The Same ' She Nodded ' They're True ,, Voldemort's Back And He Killed Cedric I'm Sure Of It ' I Squeezed Her Name ' Go Ahead Say The Name ' She Laughed Lightly ' I Wonder If The Rumors About His Missing Nose Are True ' I Grabbed The Books From Underneath Her Arm ' How Would He Breathe Without A Nose ? Does He Have A You Know ? ' She Looked At My Pants ' How Would I Know That ? ' She Laughed A Little Harder ' I Don't Know It's Rumored Your Father Is One Of Voldemort's Little Bitches ' If Only I Could Tell Her That She Was Right ,, But If I Did She'd Be Terrified . She Deserves One Last Normal Year .