Meeting the parents

Izukus pov-
Both of my alphas had fallen asleep, and I quietly slip out form there arms and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that I'm skinny and lost a lot of my muscle when my alphas left. I move to the ground and begin to work out. I work out until sunrise when I go downstairs to the kitchen. I make us breakfast bringing it to our room.
"Kacchan! Ei-Chan! Wake up!" I jump on the bed and they both sit up and kiri growls lowly.
Kiri- who's waking us up and why..
He stops when he sees it's me and my ears are tucked.
Kiri- aww babe! I'm sorry! I thought it was denki or someone..
He pulls me onto my chest and kisses the top of my head. I giggle and he smiles.
Kiri- baby~ how about we get ready then you can meet our parents..
I smile and nod going to take a quick shower. I come out and the boys are both dressed in causal clothes.

 I come out and the boys are both dressed in causal clothes

 I'm wearing an oversized black hoodie with red riot on it, it's kiris jacket, and I'm wearing white jeans

Kiri picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist kissing kacchan then burying my face in kiris neck. We walk down towards the living room. Kiri sets me down outside of the door. They both take my hands and kiri kisses my cheek.
Kiri- you'll be fine my love..
I smile up at him as the guards open the doors.
Kiris pov-
We step in the room and our parents look towards us .
Km- boys hi!
They run over and hug me and Katsuki. So far neither of our parents haven't noticed Izuku. He's shaking and I take my attention from our parents and turn towards Izuku.
Kiri- breathe babe..
he smiles shyly as the room falls quiet.
Katsuki- well.. I'm meet our omega.. Izuku midorya..
Inko midoriya was our moms best friend and they had no idea that her son was still alive. Our moms eyes fill with tears.
Mitsuki- omg.. Izuku..
Ella(I don't know kiris moms names)- I thought.. I thought you died..
they hug him and I see him visibly relax at the touch of there embrace..
Kiri- okay moms.. give me back my mate..
I growl slightly then they back off.
Kalani- Eijiro?! Did you just growl at us?
Katsuki pov-
I sigh
Kastuki- sorry it's been a rough couple of months.. he means no harm..
Kiri is visibly agitated and he grabs Izuku immediately puts his nose to his scent gland looking for comfort. Our parents have sympathy in there eyes.
Mitsuki- your right.. we were going into town today if you want to come.. if not we'll tell everyone to stay away from your quarters so you can rest.
I look towards kiri and Izuku and they shrug.
Katsuki-I guess we'll go with you..
mitsuki- okay, we're leaving after lunch
We nod and leave the room Izuku leads us towards the garden and we stick close to him. We're hanging out in the garden and the maids bring us blankets and food. We're sitting in a private area of the garden. I pull Izuku onto my lap and kiss his neck. My hormones begin to grow when Izuku moans.
Midoriya- I'm.. im ready..
I stop and kiri and I both look at him in shock.
Kiris eyes fill with lust.
Kiri- we will make you fell comfortable..
We move into the small pool house.
- after that 🤫- (should I include the smut next time?)
We are all laying and cuddling and Izuku was sleeping.
Izukus pov-
I finally let kacchan and ei-Chan mate me. I was so tired and laid in between my mates my eyes closed. My marks were stinging and my body was covered in hickeys and bites. I open my eyes at the knock on the door. Kiri groans and kacchan puts on his shirt and shorts walking towards the door.
Mitsuki- are you guys ready to leave?
Katsuki- uhh.. give us a second, and really you woke Izuku up!
Mitsuki- y'all are really loud by the way.. I could hear you all the way in the castle.
I can tell he probably rolled his eyes and shut the door.
Katsuki- my mom said we're leaving..
I grumble and kiri picks me up bridal style.
Kiri- you can go back to sleep izu.. I'll carry you to the cart and we'll wake you up when we get there..
I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes quickly falling asleep.
(I need ideas! Comment any suggestions you have!)