Admit your Feelings!

Caroline's POV
It has been 2 months, since the Mikaelsons took the city back. Everything has been peaceful. I woke up and put on my off the shoulder green dress, with my green heels. I then headed to the kitchen and got a blood bag. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Kol.

K-Come to Rousseau's

C- Why?

K- You will find out.

C- Be there soon.

I then put my phone away and finished my blood bag. I then grabbed my purse, and headed out the door. I walked down the street to the bar. I walked in and looked around. I then seen Kol, and Elijah sitting at a booth in the back. I walked over and sat down. I said, " What's this about?"

Kol said, " It's about Nik and you."

I said, " What?"

Elijah said, " Niklaus has been held up in the dungeon torturing Marcel the past two months. The only time he comes out is when he snaps Marcel's neck. He keeps saying it's for you and revenge. You both need to admit your feelings."

I said, " Seriously? That's what this is about? I don't have feelings for Klaus. You guys need to get over it."

Kol said, " You and all of us know you have feelings for Nik, you're afraid to admit them. Now, Nik is in love with you."

I said, " If he is so in love with me then why doesn't he say anything?"

Elijah said, " Look, Niklaus never believed in love before he met you. He now believes in love and he has found it because of you. He is just afraid to admit his feelings because he is afraid darkness will consume the good in you."

I said, " Let me guess, you two won't stop bugging me till I talk to Klaus?"

Kol said, " Pretty much. Maybe till the end of time. Haven't figured that far ahead yet."

Elijah said, " We will keep bugging you, if we have to. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Just talk to him and admit your feelings already!"

I said, " You know, your family plus my friends keep pushing me towards Klaus. Why?"

Kol sighed and Elijah said, " Fine. Niklaus, he is hard to love and he certainly doesn't make it easy, but he is family. We have decided that Niklaus deserves to be happy. He loves you Caroline, and he wants to be with you. Kol show her the book."

Kol then pulled a book out from his jacket. He laid it on the table in front of me. I the. Realized it was a sketch book. I opened it and seen a drawing of me sleeping. A couple of me at the bar, a couple of me looking over New Orleans. There was one of me at the masquerade party. There was one of Klaus and me dancing at that same party.

Elijah said, " It's Niklaus's sketch book. He stares constantly at that drawing in particular every day. The only thing he sketches is you, ever since he laid eyes on you. We believe you are the one that can save Niklaus from himself. You are the light in the darkness."

     Kol said, " Just go talk to him."

   I said, " Okay. I am going to talk to him."

   I the get up taking the sketch book with me. I then walk out and across the street to the compound. I walked in and instantly heard screaming. I flashed to where the dungeon is, and snapped Marcel's neck. Klaus stood there with blood all over him, and he said, " Why did you do that, love?"

   I held the sketch book in my hand and he seen it. He said, " Where did you get that?"

   I gave it to him and said, " It doesn't matter. I want to talk to you."

   He said, " Fine. Let me get cleaned up."

   I nodded and he flashed up to his room. I went upstairs and sat on the couch in the courtyard. Ten minutes later, Klaus flashed into the room. He sat down next to me. He was dressed in a grey Henley with black pants, and black boots. His hair was damp.

   He said, " What is it, love?"

   I said, " Look, I want to talk about what is going on between us."

    He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and I blushed. He smirked and said, " There's nothing going on, sweetheart."

  I said, " Yes there is. You have feelings for me and I have feelings for you. We can't hide them from everyone, except ourselves. I came here.."

   I was then cut off by his lips slamming down on mine. It felt so good to be kissed by him. He pulled away after a couple minutes. I was a vampire and yet I was out of breath. He said, " I love you, Caroline Forbes."

  I said, " I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson."

   He then kissed me again, passionately and roughly. He growled, when I pulled his hair. I then moved so I straddled his lap. We then heard clapping. We pulled apart, and I got off of Klaus. I then looked and seen Kol standing there in the courtyard. Elijah soon joined him and  he smirked at us.

     Kol said, " Thank god. Now get over your mopeyness, Nik."

    Klaus pulled me closer to him and he glared at Kol. Elijah said, " Well, Niklaus, are you going to do something about the creature in the dungeon?"

   Klaus said, " I guess, Elijah. Buzzkill!"

   Klaus then got up and went downstairs to the dungeon. I sat on the couch and Elijah sat next to me. He hugged me and said, " Thank you, Caroline."

   I said, " I didn't do anything."

   He said, " Yes, you have. You have brought light into Niklaus's life. You have no idea, how much he needs light in his life."

   I smiled and then Elijah got up and poured us both bourbon. Klaus then came up with blood on his hand. I raised my eyebrows at him and he said, " It had to be done."

  Of course, he killed Marcel. He then poured himself some bourbon and Kol came over and sat down. We then all sat there and talked and drank the rest of the night.