The Last Memories

The ground goes shaking in sudden when I heard laughing so familiar. I know I heard that before, could it be?
No, no, no... that will be impossible. I witness with my two eyes that last moment before I died.
My mind so messes up, I couldn't stop this trembling heart inside me. Why do I have too? Such an uneasy feeling.

I run as I could while in prepared to myself for may impossible happen.
Caelum was a form of an owl in chasing me.
"Rain, why are you suddenly like that? It looks like you going to war."

"I don't know what exactly I felt like this but yet, those laugh echoing. I know who is that. It may be unbelievable but I hope I'm wrong."

"The goddess..." a whisper voice from him was also reminding as it.

What is the last word I say to my aunt? Why I'm thinking like this? This is not yet the end.
What if? Aarrgh.. calm yourself, Rain. Get hold on yourself...
But... But... But... I am so slow..

My tears were sudden down, why do I feel grief again?
What happened to her, was sitting in a chair while her body was in a white statue.

"What have you done to Goddess Gaia?!!"A rage yelled from Caelum. He goes creating a magic attack when the woman dodges it that attack.
I hope I cut off her head in no time without that dodge speed.
A sinister laughing was in bursting.
"My, my, my... General, I was expecting your soul to be fading away after I poison you from my last attack. That war was taking I hoping there could be more. Despite my hope that I never expected to meet you here in this paradise."

She notices Caelum was stared in unbelievable sight he could ever see

An evil smile from Lunaeria,
"You already know what happens when the goddess-like her be killed, she will be a perfect statue. As for me-"

She smashed it with her kick from the statue to my aunt.
"There is no such thing to call a perfect when I hate it, SO HATE IT. BY EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF HER!!"

My rage was so unconquerable income when I see this wench. To see her laughing was in enjoy crushing, my teeth were in the grind as I going to attack her.
Caelum was holding my arm waist.
"Were not going to that to what she did to us. We better go now.."

Slowly step backward away from them. Unfortunately, the smidge stone could possibly be heard from her beast.
Snarling for a warning, we got no choice but to run away from that chaos. Were hopeless right now. Caelum maybe got strength but it's not enough. As for me, I am nothing but a spirit with no ability yet.

"We have to get out here, Caelum. Those beasts I counter after that war, they are more powerful as I thought now."

"Finally! You're actually thinking now if I didn't stop you. Who would thought I'll be next to kill?!"

"What? So what I am supposed to do? Enjoying to see her while she smashing? My rage is uncontrollable if you know."

"Why do you stop if your rage is uncontrollable?"