Welcome with Unforgettable

A dawn light, is this the last time to see you?

"Are you sure about this?"

"My life is already been chain to the battlefield but my life is already too dependent on you, my sapphire."

"Do we have to apart in this mission?"

"You hear the king said, we have to accomplish the mission for the better bright future comes."

"If something goes happen.."

"Rain, you don't have to.."

"Listen! I don't care what happens in the future you mean. Sent one of your knights to call us, as fast as we could be there in no time. Without you, how do I see myself? We have been between wars and death. I won't let it happen it does."

"Ease, my sapphire. Look, after this, your father will be healed while they aiding him. And we shall build our new house.. no... mansion will be better, okay? And every night, just like the old times. Gazing by the millions of stars."

A speechless of her, tears can't hold back to fall on her cheeks. While the man can't also hold his feelings but a kiss they felt each other.
The tropes of numerous knights were deep in. You may see their expression but the eyes were full of tells by their inside. By seeing the couples be separated was the worst.
Because the war they're heading for wasn't just ordinary enemies. Swords fight to the Dark magic, they do not sure if they can actually win back in alive. Despite those, their heart is full of faith and brave enough to fight back to their enemies.

"My Sapphire, your ruby will be returning in no time. Before I go and I shall make a promise to you, will you marry this pity man?"

"Yes, I do."

But... a humble love to them wasn't yet easy.

"General, the Sol knights .."

As fast as she could also with her Regulus Knights. With her eyes, rage with a feeling of sorrow was begun by the sword of her enemies, was the one who kills her love...

"LUNAERIA!!!! REGULUS DEFEND OUR LAND!!"

- - -

HA..!! Ruby... How can I live with that promise you say to me?
My heart still aching in pain was like calling to you. How?...

Felicia: Princess Cassandra.. there, there now. Why does the princess is crying? What makes you so cry, princess? Do you have a dream?

Morning arrived at the Royal Hall, the empress and the two princes were sitting while listening to Felicia Le Saunier. A new head maid and personal maid to princess Cassandra.

Empress Reagan: I know it's been 4 days to Princess Cassandra to act like that manner

Empress Reagan: I know it's been 4 days to Princess Cassandra to act like that manner. She might be caught a sickness if it keeps going.