Blue Reign

The Hanberian Sorin Empire was known as the great Continental of Gaia World. No other region who dare to the Hanberian Sorin Empire as there also great good incomes of magic and battle skill could also be your death. Lot's of ladies who dare to be concubines of the emperor. Sad to say to them, the great emperor got no interest in that but a love he been search which he didn't yet be found even he has already the empress and their one son.
The Hanberian Sorin emperor, Emperor Voltaire didn't wish for anything at all cost from the empress. With a force, she must do, because that is the royal law have to grant for their new heir empire. Or that's the emperor thought be from his empress.

Years go by, he still wondered where is Valeria could be even the Constantine Empire region also. When Valeria goes missing into thin air, the same goes to the Constantine Empire.
Searching in sailing by every each from the biggest till the smallest continental. A bit of trace could never be found where she is.

The emperor held a grand party for the death anniversary of the previous emperor, his father. When it comes to this, the emperor loves more to disgrace to his father dead and spouting off a curse, every time when the death anniversary comes.
Hundreds of lady dancers were dancing by letting you see you what her with erotic music. Along with food and drinks couldn't end from the maids was serving them.

Lots of nobles were there having a great time with each other. Unfortunately, the emperor just walks away alone until he reaches the sacred temple of white roses.
There are more than of thousand white roses wherever you go even his chamber room balcony was also there. As he lifts up by side to his head, a full moon was recalling to his pass from the last moment with her.

He also asks himself,
'where can I find you? I'm sure you giving birth to our child years ago and also he or she must be growing old. But why does my body or my face didn't look like an old? Even my power. The more years pass, the more my power is growing. Not just me, also the Hanberian Sorin Empire, all of them. Is this a curse or karma that I did to you? Oh, my love Valeria. Where could you ever be this time?'

They said, when you are an emperor, you never show to your tears if do they pity in you.
But not this emperor, he cries by losing to his love by a fault he choose his father even he know is completely wrong after all.
At the time his father was still alive, he already dislikes to Valeria by the background of a slave. He asked Voltaire to why he choose her, by giving a reminder that he is a father to him and emperor. Voltaire has to follow him or not, her mother will die. With attempting blackmail the previous emperor did, Voltaire planted a grudge to his father as to why he did that.

His father was giving him a piece of advice to him,
'Foolish child, love makes your madness. Do you think your mother is worth giving? You don't know at all. A panting insolent dog is what I describe of her. What happens twice will happen more than thrice. Don't just fall to that kind of slave. Remember you are a prince.'

As the sun arise, dazzling sunshine could reflect by the great castle and a breeze air was blowing to the scent of the white rose could even more in slumber to their emperor. Because the white rose resembled his beloved Valeria from her hair white. He also could feel his love was beside him, it could be a crazy emperor by only thinking of his love. Well, we can't blame a man who already desperate for his love at all.

He awake from the dream he has, not a single day a nightmare be no ending at all. A reflection of a naked body with a red tattoo he has as he looks at himself like he disgusted himself.
"How long I could ever live with this life?"

As he was pulled away a silk white cloth to cover his body and then a knock someone who open to his chamber, but his childhood friend, Kostyor Luciole waited while holding an invitation letter.