The Curse of Constantine

I, General Rain Venzai Walker was reborn now as the first Princess of Constantine Empire, they name me Princess Cassandra Constantine.
Right now, I'm constantly in an unreasonable situation.

I never thought my hands are so tiny and smooth like a fluffy white sheep. I need more training sessions to enhance my hands so that I can be able to hold my sword once again.
This foot is way to light to lift up. How can I able to wear my armor if this body wasn't well-trained?
That way I speak gladly was still blabbing like a dog. Barking in barking only to caught attention.
By the way, how many months I am now?

Last night was a crescent moon, as I count those days. When does my birthday come anyway?
How could I know? I was waking up in a coffin on fire. I was thought I died inside that if I wasn't crying out loud. But that butterfly I saw before was so familiar.

Someone knocking... it might be her,

"Good morning, Princess Cassandra. Isn't lovely today. I brought milk for you."

Milk? Who am I to you I am the general who leads a great knight and who fought in dignity and loyalty from the king to king of Empires? How dare you think I am a baby?! Where is my mother I call? What kind of mother she is, letting the maid feed to her daughter. How absurd she is.

"Princess, please don't squirm to yourself. If you not drinking to your milk, I'll be responsible for your hunger and also your illness for now on."

Responsible? After they try me to burn inside that creepy coffin. I will rather be bury than that.
Currently, this situation is not what I thought at all. The last time I remember, I was died from that war along with my regulus. Who would ever think a great miraculous that I reincarnated as a princess in Constatine Empire?

And also after I gave all my service by each of the empires in Gaia. This is really mysterious because I never ever know there will be other an empire they call Constantine Empire. It might be this is a new empire from the fallen kingdom, I suppose.

"Finally a beautiful baby had a drink to her milk."

You trick me, you ..! Huh, someone new in here. What is that scent? So familiar...

"Pardon me, Head Maid. The empress wishes to your presence while she waited to you at the north hall Pavillion."

"Oh, I see then. Please do care to our Princess while I'm in absence. After her meal, the warm water was waiting for her to wash. Understood?"

"Yes, of course, Head Maid."

This is not right, that maiden is not... why do I saw her like a beast from that war I kill? Are they still alive all this time? That Lunaerian I saw with my two eyes I kill her.
But h-how? I have to take action or not, this is the end of the road.

"Hush.. hush.. shhh.. don't worry she will be calm soon, Head Maid."

"I hope so... I'll be back soon."

Wa-wait!! This is a beast! The beast deceived at you, Head Maid. What shall I do? My body is not ready yet to take a fight.

Her body slowly changing into a beast from the lunaerians while singing...
"Rain, rain don't go away. We have been waiting to come you play again!!"

*** Meanwhile at the North hall Pavillion...
Empress Reagan Constantine, from the beginning she is already destined to be the Empress of Constantine and to be a faithful lover forever of his Emperor Cedric Constantine. Well, she is 2 years older than his emperor. Little do I know love is doesn't matter of number but an infinity to love as well.
However, the previous Empress has told her everything how did she find her and also how she lives.
In comes of parents, she already accepts and she said to the previous empress,