The Lady of Morning Glory

From the destined knight was slowly reveal like a moon in the dark night war with millions of stars legion was witness to her sacrifices life. But the death won't allow her rest and yet she reborn as a different person becomes the morning glory of their people's eyes. When she started to reminisce of her past, the purpose still with her heart.

Many years go by, the princess was more like a phoenix eyes of her deep sapphire eyes and a brave lion heart with her skill.
The one princes of Constantine and one duke now finally accept their defeat.

Prince Ezekiel was in panting while he lay down of the exhausted body.
"No more. I got no more abilities to deny your skill, Cassandra."

"I guess, you are more in talent incomes of this."
Duke Caspian carefully taking off of his helmet, he looks around when someone calling of him.

" Duke Caspian carefully taking off of his helmet, he looks around when someone calling of him

Tiny feet hurriedly go to his father,
"Papa, I have a friend in my lesson. His name is Prince Keith Lux."
Then she started in a little wave of her hand to prince Ezekiel and princess Cassandra.
An innocent smile with a darken aura. I hope her friend can pass it to him.

"Where is your mama?"

"She said she has to go to the doctor's house. So that mama worry will be less for baby."

"What do you think? Is it a boy or a girl?"

"I rather have both of them. It will be so much fun, right?"

"I guess, you are certainly right of that, my little doll."

"Oh, by the way. Ezekiel, the emperor has waited for your presence. While princess Cassandra, Nathaniel, and Felecia were also waiting for your next assignment. I shall take my leave. Little doll, say bye-bye to your uncle and also your auntie."

"Bye-bye, uncle Ezekiel. Bye-bye, auntie Cassandra."

As they leave along with their maid

"Duke, huh? Is kinda awkward to call him a Duke. Am I right?"

"Prince or whatever that is, Caspian is still Caspian. His daughter, Lady Mykaela, and his Duchess, Duchess Lola Amiya Constantine. I wouldn't be expected of this. I mean, remember 2 years ago of Red Autumn Festival?"