Emperor of Hanberian Sorin

This is a story about the first king before Constantine.

Once in not upon of him because the first king was known with his cruel and unforgotten history till now.
Year after year the people have to give up there daughter whether is young or adult have to sacrifice by the god they faith in it.
Immortal is a wish he has been dreaming of long life enough by his existence.

In his kingdom, there is no such thing as a queen by his side but only a mistress was more than 10th of them.
Lust and greed were like boiling hot water, graving to taste, and turn to a pile of rubbish if he displeases.
For some of them willing to suicide and some going to abortion.
Pain and grudge were inside their body.
Till one of them was willing to give birth, she may be happy at first when the baby was delivered safe and her thought was a boy, which is not. Because she knew when a mother has given birth a girl, it would possibly end her life from the king who has a black heart.
Such a cruel fate for the baby was already not long live enough.
When the sun is down, as she carries her child. She wants to bury her but she failed when she saw a carriage was passing by. Far away place as she rode her horse, till she saw a river.
Her conscience was knocking her heart, was the one who stops her. By throwing away her child.

Only she did, an old basket as she put inside the baby. There is an old church, slowly she put down the basket in front of the main door.
A thrice knock as she did, when someone started open the door. She directly rode away with her horse.
No doubt and no looking back, as a farewell to her dead child.

But that is what she thought, a young lady pregnant in snowy silver hair was the one who opens the door and furthermore she the one who willing to keep the child even though she doesn't know who is a mother of the child
"Oh, a fallen angel. Do you feel a cold, my angel?"

A mysterious happen, the dead child has finally alive.
From that night there is nothing left behind only an echo humming voice.

Morning arrived, the Avison kingdom has finally fallen down from the bravery of Hanberian Sorin knights and also to the Emperor. He declared to name Constantine empire.
The people have finally gained their justice and peace for their lives.

"Long live the Emperor of Hanberian Sorin!! May the Goddess Gaia be lightened your eternal life

"Long live the Emperor of Hanberian Sorin!! May the Goddess Gaia be lightened your eternal life. Long live the Emperor!!"

Everyone was in celebrate to their peace.
Meanwhile at the medic room, to where the patients were been aiding and resting.
"Aargh.. my head is really hurt. Where am I? What happens in here?"

"M'lady, I'm so glad you were awake. Your Father king was been worried at you. After giving birth to your child, you were suddenly disappeared from last night. Where is your child, princess?"

"Someone who murdered my child."
She goes cry like that while that personal maid trying to comfort her.
When her father king knows about what happened to his grandchild. A speechless word can't handle his grief but why is that their princess was lying about that?
When the princess arrived at her palace bedroom along with her personal maid.