The Alchemist Compass

After we reached outside of the Constantine Empire, we arrive by side of the corridor way.
I think I sense something in the middle of the gate portal, it was like melting. Maybe it's just stress.
Suddenly, I heard a lively voice and so much crowded when I saw people in this place.

"What is this place?"

"Princess Cassandra, this is the region was already known the greatest of the empire of all. The empire of Hanberian Sorin."

So, this is the Hanberian Sorin Empire.
Is way more unexpected than to my imagination by the dairy book. Way back in my past was only battle and honor and now I can't imagine there is so much to explore.
However, I'm just the opposite way to Nathaniel's eyes was frowned.

"I heard about this place, yes, it's known the greatest but the emperor was known the slaughter berserk to the innocent empire."

"Nathaniel, Sshh... Low your voice. This is not the Constantine empire to be rude to this unfamiliar place. Eventually, we are just trespasser in this empire. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. But way back of war, the emperor of Sorin Hamberian has been made a bad move for your father."

"What do you mean?"

"Since your father was also been worried to you. I must say this, I know this is a bit of late but the King Heart of Constantine was getting weak."

"Prince Russal, what shall we do now to make it faster?"

"To find the 'shortcut' we have to find a man who got a black star tattoo on his behind of neck."

"What?! You told us you knew the shortcut."
How could he say to he know the shortcut, what is the connection a black star tattoo? If I know this before, I should stay awake to find the madam home.

"Yes, I knew the 'shortcut'. That black star tattoo is our shortcut who leads to madam."

"I never expected this happening."

"How about to change our clothes? For only less caught attention to anyone."
I notice it could be the guard with a cover of their mouth in black cloth was patroling just now.
Since we found the clothes to disguise ourselves, Nathaniel's face was turned in red when I asking to braid my hair while I put on my white lace veil.

"Princess.."

"Ssshh.. don't call me like that. Just call me Sandra."
I remember when the time I was a baby, Sandra is just Nicky-name to my brother Ezekiel. While Cassie was made from my elder brother too, Caspian. How time flies, I use to be little but right now, I never thought a new shall encounter a new world.

Russal was made a plan.
Only to make it faster to find the black star tattoo, we have to separate each other. It was a good idea, though.
Since we agree with each other, we also receive a silver blow whistler to make an alarm for each other only to us who have.
It takes time to time search who has a black tattoo. Till I meet a young girl with a familiar sword was a dance in front of the people also have enjoyed. Yet, that voice I heard, I never expected of this.
Is this a fate to see my old friend was I called grandmaster?

"Ladies and gentlemen! This show you saw was only warming up. The real show will be open tonight and this young lady will bring you a fantasy. Never forget her name Novalie, the Black Star."