Dearest My Beloved Readers,

How's your day?
Does the weather is beautiful than yesterday?
I'm currently weak when the summer comes.
Well, not actually weak at all. Let's percentage in 67.

At my homeland is a tropical place, when I'm started to go to another place. At first, I'm not good at adopting the season weather since I'm used to a tropical land.
After 3 years in 5 months, I'm glad I can able adapt their season (well, except their language. My nose is going spatter of blood mine when I started my study by inhabit time, only to temporarily cast away the homesick.) It's fine. I have too managed this kind of statement if not, I will think of myself as a kid. (Funny, isn't it?)

Speaking of the kid, I miss the old times. Hey, how about you? What is the most sentimental moment when you're a kid?

Me. When the night arrived, I keep on searching the most bright star of all till I found it. I directly named it, Night star. I never thought it was venus, the twin's planet to earth. I bit laugh to myself because I drag away my mother to only I found my star.
It's kind of a bit embarrassed to think back. But yet, when I get into sad or feeling down to myself. Look up at the sky night and say to that star to what I feel till now.
It brings me nostalgia. Sometimes when I started to lose myself, it was quite not like me at all when I took a mirror at myself.

Well, at the end of the day. It's truly a challenge for me to conquer those trails.
I thank you for sparing your time to read my story I  made. It's really made my day a lot.
Please do take comments, whether is positive or negative, or anything. Because I do really love them.
Oh, hope your day is great than mine.

Sincerely,
CSQ