𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 ♥

"You are my moon , let me be your sky

"You are my moon , let me be your sky."

♚ ♛

𝕴𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔 𝕻𝖔𝖛

As Hypnos left, I started to wonder the palace. Gothic Windows, Glittering chandeliers.

What a great place to live.

As I twisted my body around a sharp corner, I came in contact with a large dusky black door. In curiosity, I twisted the sphere handle, clicking it open.

Inside, there was a large, oak desk, papers scattered over the surface, to the side there were red leathered sofas against creamy white walls. Two grey chairs sat aloofly at the front of the desk. Deep red marble floors, with a large black fluffy carpet over the top.

I was about to look at the desk, but a cloud of black dust appeared beside me. I screeched in alarm, holding my hands in front of my face. Thanatos, the actually Thanatos stood in the dusts place.

He narrowed his eyes, fuming.

"Why did you run?" He stated, in a suspiciously calm voice.

Too calm.

"You kidnapped me, why wouldn't I?" I stated snidely.

The muscle in his jaw clenched, his fists scrunching into a ball.

Why was that hot?

"I saw something."

Thanatos' gazed at me, waiting for me to carry on.

"A portal."

Thanatos narrowed his sapphire green eyes.

"Fucking Hypnos," He muttered in a monotone voice.

"I want you to take me back, explain it to me," I demanded, my voice strong.

Thanatos looked at me, really looked at me.

"Who are you to make demands?" He murmured, coming up closer to my face.

"I deserve an explanation with what you did to me. It's the least you could do."

Thanatos' smirked psychotically.

"I don't need to do anything, little girl. But, I need you to know anyway." He griped my arm firmly.

"Be warned, little girl."

I looked at him in confusion, wondering what he was on about, then, we disappeared.

♚ ♛

As we came to the Portal, I fell to my knees in the familiar crystal blue water. Nausea overcame my senses, sickness trying to come up my oesophagus.

Thanatos' waved his hand, my sickness vanishing.

"You dick! You could have warned me!"

"I did. You are too foolish to realise what I'm saying."

I scowled at him.

"Why do you have to be so insolent?"

He looked at me blankly.

"Because I am the God of Death, little girl."

I fumed in silence, wishing to slap the living shit out of him.

Turning my back to him, I looked at the impenetrable trees, the tan bark glistering off of the waters reflection.

"You know, I would have never thought this was real," I say quietly.

Thanatos curved towards me, a blank look on his face.

That didn't surprised me; he was the type of person to show no emotion, but to smile in the face of his victims in war, as he slit their throats.

"Many mortals think gods aren't real, they look towards science. Mortals kill what they don't understand. They look towards gods that don't rule over them. They are selfish creatures, who only care about money, pleasure and fame."

I gazed at him, waiting for the rest of his harsh rant.

"But you're different."

Shocked, I gawked into his sapphire green eyes, his differentiation confusing me.

He was about to talk, but a twig crunched under what sounded like someone's boot.

Thanatos growled low in his throat.

"Cerberus, what are you doing here?" He demanded.

"Damn Thannie, chillax. Jus' coming to visit you. What else?" He laughed drunkenly.

Thanatos' scraped his hand down his face, done with him already.

"Cerberus. Stop. Calling. Me. Thannie. And are you drunk? Seriously?"

Cerberus laughed, finding Thanatos' irrational mood "absolutely hilarious."

"Anyways, Hades wants you and your little mortal to come to some random arse ball."

He took a card out of his pocket, tossing at Thanatos' tense form.

"He wants you to go to this shop in Oneiros, Buy whatever just make it smart. Bosses orders."

Thanatos scowled.

"Tell your boss, to kiss my arse."

"I would gladly do it for him," Cerberus wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive motion.

"Cerberus."

"Yes Thannie?" He asked with a carefree drunken smile on his face.

"Shut up."

Cerberus' smile turned sad, but then he smirked.

Bipolar much.

"Alright Thannie, be at the ball, ill leave you and your girlfriend to it," He smirked in triumph.

I moan in protest.

"I am NOT his goddamn girlfriend!"

"Which god little mortal?" He smiles evilly.

This guy. At least he was calm and carefree, un-like dick brain over there.

I groaned in annoyance.

When can I sit down and relax.

Now I have to go to some dumb ball.

Way too much effort.

♚ ♛