✨Chapter Four✨

Nicks POV
"Hey George" I said, trying to replicate her voice.

"Umm Y/N? Did you finally hit puberty?" George teases

I couldn't help but burst out laughing, luckily trashy and I had paid for the drinks and walked outside to answer the call.

"HEY!" She yelled.

"Oh, ha never mind, just a high pitched as always" George said, making Y/N scoff a little

"So what do you want gogy?" I asked

"Oh just wanted to say congratulations on the first date!" He teased. I didn't even notice my blush until I saw her staring at my cheeks.

"Are you blushing Nicholas?" The second I heard those words my heart started to beat so fast I thought it might break out of my rib cage just to get to her!

"Of course not miss.trash" I teased back.

"Ehem" George said, trying to grab our attention.

"Yeah, were not on a date buddy" I said, I looked toward Y/N she looked disappointed, underneath all that blush and beauty.

"Oh yeah suuuurrrreeee. Have you even looked at twitter since she posted that picture?" He asked, I hadn't, I had simply looked at her tweet and liked it.

"Well no" I replied honestly.

"WELL YOU SHOULD" George called out before he ended the call.

I looked back to the phone to see her lock screen.... it was me?

"Is this?" I ask, but as I say that she took the phone back and put it in her pocket

"It's nothing Nick" she replied quickly.

"Whatever you say" I say as I opened Twitter and to my surprise there was fan art after fan art of us, with me and some cream on my nose and her... k-ki- kissing my cheek? Another with me (again) with cream on my nose and her taking a picture of me, her cheeks bright with red, some others with a similar theme.

"I mean there kinda cute" she teased, it made me smile from ear to ear.

"Yeah, just like you" I exclaimed making her smile just a wide as me.

I love her so much, I wanted to hold her and never let go.

Y/N POV
After that "moment" with Nick, we went back to Nicks house, it was bigger than my tiny dorm. It had two guest rooms and then Nicks room, his office was connected to his room and there was an office connected to the larger guest room. I loved the kitchen because it was connected to his living room, food and comfort connected in a perfect balance!

Nick went to his office and I went to the guest room were he stored his spare computer, I logged onto minecraft, discord and twitch.

Me and "My Boys" all joined a call and started to stream, we did a live man hunt, 4 hunters vs dream.

"HES IN THE TREE" Bad yelled making my head hurt a little.

"Don't let him jump off, we can't fall for that again!" Sapnap added.

"Dam n- Sapnap I could hear that from the other room!" I said, slightly scolding him.

"Oooo your in the same house?" George teased, as usual.

"YOU MUFFIN HEAD! HE GOT AWAY" Bad once again yelled.

Everyone went silent... until we heard Dream slam on his desk

Dream fell to his death while trying to escape Y/N

"NOOOO" he yelled

"HA! Yes Y/N!" George celebrated

"Ha nice one babe- I MEAN Y/N!!"

"HAHAHA YES I KNEW IT" Bad exclaimed

"You what?" I asked innocently blushing incredibly.

The chat was spammed with "YOUR FACE CAMES ARE ON!" I looked over to Sappys stream, he was blushing too, I smiled and him and remembered my face cam was on too, i immediately turn it off and go into nicks room, he doesn't notice, his face cam still on, I had a plan.

I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms softly around his neck and pecked him on the cheek and nose. I saw his face light up and turn bright red.

"Are you ok Sapitus?" George chuckled.

Nick nodded his head slightly and turned his chair around to face me and I still had my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing Y/N?" He questioned

I smiled and kissed his forehead before let go and walking away.

He turned back around to face his stream and blushed uncontrollably.